Chapter 20

Still haven't received anymore art TTuTT. Should I extend the submission date? Comment for opinion. And onward with the story XD

Reader-chan POV
Tick...tick...tick...
The clock on the wall was the only thing that kept the silence from invading the atmosphere. I looked at it.
9:30 p.m.
I sniffed and sat up slowly.
I don't consider myself to be emotional, or a person who cries constantly over little things. Which is why I consider crying for an hour to be un normal for me. I stopped crying four hours ago. After Mey-Rin, Bard and Finny had knocked on my door asking if I was alright. I came up with an excuse of course, telling them I had a bad headache and left me to rest.
I wonder how everyone else is doing though. It's been a while since I heard anything.
I sighed and got up from bed. Picking up my gear and placing it under the bed I walked toward the door. I froze, knowing I'd see Sebastian. And I honestly wanted nothing to do with him at the moment.
But I will have to face him at some point...
I sighed and twisted the door knob heading towards the kitchen.
I stopped outside the door, took a deep breath and walked in.
To my surprise it was only Finny, Mey-Rin and Bardroy. Seated at a small table, talking. Finny was the first to notice me and jumped up, running towards me.
He enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.
"(Y/N)! We were worried about you! We thought you were in a bad condition!" he exclaimed.
"Finny! She can't breathe!" shouted Bard from the table.
"Huh? OH! I'm sorry!" said Finny, letting me go. I smiled at him and patted his shoulder.
"It's fine. I'm alright."
"How is your headache (y/n)?" asked Mey-Rin.
"Oh I'm fine now. Thanks for asking and you know, letting me rest." I hate lying to them, but I can't possibly tell them what happened.
"Well I bet you're starving, so we saved you some dinner," said Bard as he placed a bowl of soup in front of me. Sebastian made this. I smiled gratefully at Bard.
"Yes I am, thank you." He blushed and looked away.
"We all made it! Agni was helping Sebastian prepare dinner and he wanted us to help too," smiled Finny beside me. They cooked this? Without breaking something or having the kitchen explode?
"Really? Well it's very good," I said taking another spoonful.
"Sebastian, the young master and Prince Soma went to take care of business," said Bard. I stopped the spoonful of soup in midair and placed it back in the bowl.
"What? Where did they go?"
He shrugged his shoulders. "They didn't say. Just 'taking care of business.'"
"What about Agni?" I asked. Usually, Agni would be stuck to Soma, so it's odd that he didn't go with them.
"He had left before them to get ahead. It's what Mister Sebastian had said, yes he did," nodded Mey-Rin.
"Did Sebastian say anything else?" I asked, standing up and went to wash my plate as I listened.
"No, just to keep the manor safe...but he had this weird expression. He wouldn't even look at us as he spoke," said Finny. I sighed and placed the plate in the cupboard after drying it with a rag.
"Either way I'm sure he's back to normal soon," said Mey-Rin.
"I'm going to head back to my room okay? Unless you need help with anything?" I asked, looking at them.
"Oh no that's fine, we're actually about to go to sleep soon," said Bard, standing up.
"Alright well goodnight," I smiled at them. After they responded, I headed back.
Sebastian was acting weird...?
I shook away any thought of Sebastian and lay down on my bed after kicking off my boots, and taking off my straps and jacket, leaving me in my pants and shirt.
I lay down in bed, secretly wanting to see Sebastian again...but another part of me wished he stayed away from me. Part of me feels like I can't trust him anymore...I thought before my eyes fluttered close.

Time skip to a couple of hours brought to you by a sad author chan TTuTT

I feel...something cold on me...and soft as well...constantly brushing against my cheek and moving up to my head, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.
My eyes fluttered open, slowly adjusting to my surroundings.
I sighed and focused on the silhouette in front of me. I blinked and stiffened.
Sebastian...
I looked up into his crimson eyes full of emotion, and slowly inched back. He noticed this and looked hurt.
"(Y/n)," he spoke softly, reaching a glove-less hand up. I slight shook as he caressed my cheek.
"Don't touch me," I hissed looking straight ahead.
"We have to talk-"
"There is nothing to talk about. So get out," I said through clenched teeth.
"Yes there is."
I slapped his hand away and attempted to get out of bed. But he held me back. I struggled against his grip before he pinned me to the bed by my shoulders.
I felt tears well in my eyes again. Damn it I can't cry again. I can't be vulnerable in front of him...
"Could you please listen to me?" he spoke softly.
"No! So get away!" I cried. I shoved at his shoulders...nothing.
"I am so sorry. I understand that what I did to you was unforgivable but..." I ignored him. Looking at the clock once more. My hand slowly inching towards underneath the bed.
He saw this and gripped my hands, pinning them atop my head. I huffed.
"Sebastian please...get out..." I whispered. I can't stand this anymore. I don't want to see him.
"No you need to listen to me. I would do anything to take back what I did to you. I didn't mean to do such a thing! I would never hurt the woman I love intentionally. I had to follow the brat's orders. Please. My love, please forgive me," he begged letting me go before falling to his knees beside the bed.
He gripped my hand in his ungloved ones and looked into my eyes.
I believed him. Just by looking into those usually emotionless eyes that now shown truth and love and honesty. I looked down at the pentagram on his hand, slowly trailing my thumb over it.
I closed my eyes for a second and looked up at the ceiling.
"What if...what if this is a sign Sebastian?" I sighed.
"What do you mean, darling?" He cocked his head to the side.
"We just got together yesterday and there's already conflict between us. What if we're not suppose to fall in love-" he cut me off by crushing his lips to mine, sending shivers up my spine. My eyes widened when he pulled away.
Sebastian placed both hands on either side of my face and leaned closer to me, his nose brushing against mine as he spoke.
"How could you imply such a thing? Haven't you felt it? You and I were meant to be. Every time you touch me, I feel more than the creature I am. I feel worthy of such caresses." He brushed his lips against mine. I did. I felt it. He makes me feel like I can do anything. Like I can survive a world full of Titans. Like I'm more than a monster.
I nodded my head. "Yes. I do feel it. But I'm just scared. What if something does happen between us. Something horrible?"
"Then we'll fight it. You and I, together like it is meant to be, love," he smiled softly.
I smiled through my tears and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.
He kissed back and pushed me back against the bed.
I ran my hands through his silky hair and bit his bottom lip. Sebastian pulled away before trailing his lips down my neck and unbuttoning the first two buttons on my shirt, and kissing the spot on the neck that used to be bruised.
I closed my eyes and gasped when he nipped at it.
"Sebastian!" I gasped as he trailed kisses along my neck.
"You're healed?" he said, pulling back. I bit my lip and sat up beside him.
"I've showed and told you everything about my existence, and yet you haven't told me anything about what you are," Sebastian spoke as he tilted my chin up to look at him.
"If I tell you...then you'll hate me for it," I mumbled, avoiding his gaze.
"(Y/N), sweetheart, look at me," he said. I looked into his eyes. "I could never hate you, even if you were an angel, an enemy of my kind," he smiled. I sighed.
I have to tell him. No more secret. I pulled his hands away from my face. I'll show him.
I brought my hand to my mouth and bit hard, deep enough to draw blood. I grunted as my teeth hit my bone.
Sebastian gasped and attempted to pull my hand away from my mouth but I stopped him.
I pulled away, the blood in my mouth becoming steam, along with the one running down my hand. I brought it up between us.
"Look," I said as he was trying to grab my injured hand.
Concentrate
In less than a second it began healing. The muscle and skin closing up, as blood became steam and dissolved into the air.
Sebastian immediately grabbed my hand and inspected it.
"Does it hurt if I do this?" he asked, lightly pinching it. I smiled and shook my head.
"How? I'm very confused, kitten," he asked.
"I...Remember what I told you about the Titans?" He nodded. I took in a deep breath.
"Sebastian...I'm a Titan."