Chapter 5

Reader-Chan POV

"(y/n)-chaaaaan!!!" shouted Mey-Rin from the kitchen. I looked up and saw Mey-Rin walking towards me. I smiled.

"You know I was right here Mey-Rin, you didn't have to scream."

"Oh...well there's a letter for the young master! Could you take it to him please? I would but I have to prepare for the ball, yes I do!" replied Mey-Rin and held out an envelope for me. I nodded and took it from her, walking towards Ciel's study.

I stopped and looked down and saw a red seal on the back of the envelope. I shrugged and continued walking. Once I was outside the study I knocked...no answer. I twisted the doorknob and walked in.

"Young master, there's a lett-" I stopped when I looked up from the envelope. Ciel had a hand on Sebastian's waist, and the other was placed in one of Sebastian's and they were standing in front of each pretty close. They both looked at me and Ciel had a blush on his face. My lips were pursed before I snickered.

"Well isn't the young master attached to his servants?" I teased. Ciel looked at Sebastian and pushed him away. He glared at me and pointed a finger.

"Shut up, you moron! Besides...this bloody idiot was giving me dancing lessons for the ball!"

"Uh huh...well, anyways, there's a letter for you so here you go," I walked up to him and handed it to him.

"If I may, my lord, since I'm too tall to teach you how to dance, maybe (y/n) could teach you instead," said Sebastian and smirked at me. What the hell?

"Excuse me? I don't dance buddy, so no. I won't 'teach the young master to dance,''" I said, dropping my voice low for the last part.

"It's not necessary," mumbled Ciel and sat down in the chair behind his desk. I looked over at Sebastian and punched his shoulder.

"See? The master doesn't need to learn how to dance," I smirked and placed my hand son my hips. Sebastian glanced at me and rubbed his shoulder.

"Was it necessary to punch me?" he raised an eyebrow. I shrugged and looked at Ciel who was staring at us.

"What?"

He just shook his head and mumbled something under his breath.

"(y/n) if you need a dress, since the servants are also going to attend the so-called ball, then I can get you one," said Ciel as he read the letter.

"Uh no thanks. I don't attend balls," I said.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go tend my horse," I said and left. Me? At a ball? Ha ha...no.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Ain't he/she a beauty!" smiled Finny as he helped me groom (h/n).

"Yes he/she is and she/he's quite fast as well Finny," I said.

"The horses back home have to be trained with great stamina and calm temperament," I continued.

"Oh! So that they can outrun the titans right (y/n)?" said Finny while looking over (h/n) neck. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes. And honestly, I think that our horses are braver and smarter than us soldiers," I said and Finny laughed. I smiled and petted (h/n)'s mane.

"(y/n)? I have a question..."

"Go ahead."

"How tall are they? The titans I mean."

"Well, they can range in sizes. They can be from 3 meters high, up to fifteen. And then there's....the colossal titan, which is about sixty meters tall..." I sighed.