Chapter 25

Reader chan POV

Oh...hell...no...I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror.
My hair was slightly curled after Sebastian asked Mey-Rin to help me with my hair. And she even colored my lips red with something called makeup.
And the outfit was pretty smug around my body, the skirt stopping mid thigh.
I'm going to kill Sebastian after this, I thought opening the door and walking out.
I wobbled after a couple of steps, since the boots were heeled.
And I, being self conscious, would pull at the skirt. Shit, I thought, opening the door to the kitchen. Sebastian was the only one there, his back turned towards me as he put away some dishes. His coat was hanging on a chair.
He turned when he heard my heels stop clacking against the floor.
"(Y/n) you're ready to-" he stopped mid sentence when his eyes landed on me.
He gulped and gazed up at me up and down multiple times before walking towards me.
"What's wrong Sebastian? Do you not like it?" I asked. He shook his head at me, before suddenly lifting me on the counter behind me, standing between my legs and hands on my hips after I placed my arms around his neck.
"Oh no my love, I absolutely love it. It shows off the true beauty of your body," he breathed against my ear and kissing my neck. I gasped when he bit a certain spot on my neck, softly.
"You're so gorgeous," he whispered as his hands cradled my face and tilted it back exposing my throat.
Sebastian kissed my neck and eventually stopped, standing straight and leaning towards me, eyes landing on my lips.
God, how I wanted him to kiss me so badly.
And he seemed to want the same thing.
Sebastian crushed his lips to mine and kissed my hungrily. I tangled my hands in his silky black locks and pulled him closer, kissing him with the same amount of ferocity and passion.
He bit my bottom lip, and I allowed him access, letting him take over. I cupped his neck and wrapped my legs tighter around his waist pulling him closer.
He pulled away though, and had a mischievous look in his eyes. I liked it.
"I'm afraid that if we don't stop I won't be able to control my self. And it's time we left," he smiled and pulled me down. I frowned and kissed his cheek, as he grabbed his coat.

Time skip

We arrived in London on horses, instead of a carriage. I told Sebastian it was only fair that I chose the way we got there after he chose what I wore. He agreed.
I hopped off (h/n) and Sebastian grabbed her/his reins leading his horse along with mine to a stop where they'll be watched over.
Sebastian returned and offered his arm.
"Shall we, my lady?" He smiled and I smiled back.
"We shall," I responded and grabbed onto his forearm.
"Sebastian where are you taking me?" I laughed.
"Well I was going to keep it a surprise but something keeps nagging at me tell you," he responded.
"I'm taking you to see the ocean." I froze. The ocean? Of course I wanted to see it but...with Erwin and my other friends. After the Titans were all gone. I let go of his arm and stopped.
"Sebastian. I can't go see the ocean. I want to but not yet. I'm sorry." I said.
"Is it because of that commander? The one who has watched over you?" He asked suspiciously.
"Yeah it is. He promised me that we would see it together one day for the first time. I hope you can understand," I asked. Sebastian walked towards me and wrapped an arm around my waist.
"Of course I'll understand. If it is what you wish, than I will follow it," he smiled at me. I smiled and buried my face in his chest, his arms pulling me closer.
"Sebastian?"
"Yes, love?" He spoke from above me, his chin resting on top of my forehead.
"I love you," I said, pulling away and looking into his eyes.
"I love you too. So much, you can't even imagine," he responded softly and kissed my temple. I sighed in content and snuggled into his embrace.

Another time skip

I don't think I could fall in love with Sebastian anymore than I am right now.
He's such a gentleman, he's cautious, intelligent, kind, the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life...oh the list could go on.
We were currently walking through the streets of London. Sebastian was telling me about their culture as I explained to him how we do things back home.
"What do you wish to do after the war is over?" Sebastian asked. The question caught me off guard for a moment. I raised my head from where it had been resting against his shoulder.
"I've never really thought about it. Apart from seeing the ocean I don't know what I'd want to do. I've just been focused on surviving that I never thought I'd live long enough to do something over than fight. And I never imagined I'd meet someone and love them," I smiled. His lips captured mine into a soft and innocent kiss.
"What about you? What do you plan to do after you're done with Ciel?" I asked.
"Well I hadn't thought about it either as well. But after I fell for you and you accepted my feeling and you returned them, I decided I wanted to go with you. To help you and protect you. That is...if you'll have me," Sebastian spoke softly. I looked up at him, shocked.
"Sebastian...really? You want that?" I whispered. Sebastian rested his forehead against my own and nodded.
"Of course I do. I'm in love with you," he whispered as his lips brushed against mine, letting them tingle.
"But-" Sebastian placed his gloved fiver against my lips, silencing me.
"Not buts. I Have made up my mind and you can't change it. It has been decided."
"But I don't want that for you. It's a cruel world and-"
"And I'll help you to improve it. As long as I'm by your side, I'll do anything you wish me to do."
"What about souls? And contracts?"
"I can manage. Please? Will you let me?" his eyes were full of hope and love I couldn't reject his offer.
"Fine...but don't say I didn't warn you," I chuckled. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Sorry it's so short but I'm tired and I have school tomorrow so I'll update when I have the chance sometime this week. Good night and please R&R!