Chapter 30

Reader chan POV

"As you wish my young master," Sebastian bowed.
"You will be pure. I shall purge you with this sword until you are pure. Pure as the driven snow!" Ash lunged at him, sword in hand and stricked a blow at Sebastian who dodged it.
Sebastian tried to plunge his knives into Ash chest but missed as well.
They kept trying to land blows at each other but each failed. I couldn't help but tremble when Ash would try to hurt Sebastian.
I felt something tug on my legs. I looked down and gasped.
It was a black mass, clutching onto my leg.
"(Y/n)!" I heard Sebastian shout. I looked up and saw his eyes focused on me. But then I couldn't see anything after the black substance covered him.
I turned to look at Ciel and saw him covered in the black smoke as well. I tried to move but I couldn't. It felt like multiple arms were keeping me in place. Then as I looked at the sky, I saw a symbol.
"You fallen..." I heard Sebastian tell Ash.
"You thrive in impurity," he continued.
"It feels oh so good," said Ash and...Angela?
It was as if their voices were intertwined or something.
"What do you think I should do next?" I heard them say.
"You don't think I have given up on you have you?" I heard Angela tell Sebastian. Given up on him? What did she mean by that. I tried to open my mouth and speak but the black mass tied it shut. So all that came was a muffled sound.
"So sorry but you're not my type. You see I'm already taken by a lovely lady," I could hear the smirk in Sebastian's voice. I rolled my eyes.
"Yes now that you mention her...after the boy and you are finished, I plan on keeping her to myself. She's pure of heart. However she's a bit tainted by the likes of you."
"How could I simply keep my hands off such a goddess," replied Sebastian. I snorted. He just can't shut up can he?
"You vile and disgusting demon!" Ash shouted.
Just as the smoke/mass cleared, I saw Ash cut off Sebastian's arm. My eyes widened and I struggled even more.
"Sebast-" Ciel attempted to call out but was interrupted by mass closing his mouth shut.
Just then, the mass began to disappear. Ash stopped fighting Sebastian and looked into London.
"Blasted reapers!! Who do they think they are attempting to stop our fight?!" growled Ash.
"What a pity. Now we won't be able to experience your purity," replied Sebastian as he held his wound. I tried to take a step forward but I fell on my knees.
There was still some black mass left and it held my feet to the ground. I struggled.
"Useless. Everything is useless. Useless, useless useless!!"
Ciel suddenly jumped behind the box he was sitting on, just as Ash began to shoot something at Sebastian and me.
"(Y/n)!!!" Sebastian shouted and picked me up from the ground, towering over my whole body, as he shielded it with his own. I blinked multiple times and saw Sebastian staring down at me.
I placed my and against his cheek and saw his wound.
"Your arm," I whispered. I placed another hand on his back and felt something sticking out of it. A...feather? I carefully pulled it out, making Sebastian wince a bit.
"My love, I need you do something for me," Sebastian started.
"Anything." He leaned down and whispered against my ear.
"Please close your eyes for a moment."
"Why?"
"I can't allow you to see what I am about to do. Please," said once more. I nodded and pecked his lips once before my eyes fluttered shut.
"Young master please close your eyes as well. I am your butler and it would ruin your impression of me if you were to see such a thing."
"I'll do it," I heard him reply.
"Now then...you can see my true form..." I heard Sebastian tel Ash.
I then heard the soft clanking of heels growing louder and louder with every step. I was so tempted to open my eyes but I had to do what Sebastian asked me to.
"It is unsightly...it is ghastly...revolting...but it is my true nature," I heard Sebastian's voice.
"A...demon..." I heard Ash whimper. Then I heard aloud scream and a noise of flesh being ripped off.
"Darling...do you think you can wait until I count down from ten?" I heard Sebastian ask as a scream followed.
"Yes..." I replied in a small voice.
"Then here we go..."
"Ten..." He began.
"Filthy" Ash cried out.
"Nine...eight..."
"Impure!!!"
"Seven...six...five..."
"Revolting! Demon!"
"Four...three...two..."
"Impure!! FILTHY FILTHY FILTHY" Ash's crazed and the tired scream rang out.
"One..."
Then it happened. I could hear Ash's scream as an explosion occurred. I could see a white light behind my closed eyelids. I closed my eyes even tighter and gripped a metal edge of the bridge as I almost flew out of it. A couple of metallic pieces cut my cheeks and cut the sleeves of my regiment jacket.
Then...silence.
I heard the clanking of heels make their way towards me and stop before me.
"(Y/n) you can open your eyes now..." Sebastian said.
My eyes slowly fluttered open. I looked to the side and saw Ciel standing up, dusting his clothes off. I got on my knees and took Sebastian's outstretched hand.
After standing up, he wiped blood off my cheeks.
"This seems like a deep cut love," he muttered. I relaxed my mind and concentrated. A second later, I heard steam coming out the wound until it closed up.
Sebastian smiled at me grabbed my hand. His index finger and thumb twisting at my ring.
Sebastian leaned in and kissed me softly.
Then everything went blank...

My eyes fluttered open, after the sunlight hit my eyelids. Is it morning already? I lifted my head off something hard. I looked down and saw it was Sebastian's chest. I blushed and looked away.
I noticed the others were here too. Ciel, Bard, Finny, Mey-Rin and even Tanaka, all passed out. Including Sebastian, who woke up the second I stood up.
"What happened?" I asked him as the others woke up and groggily stood up.
"I'm not sure. All I know is that I kissed you and everything went blank," he explained.
I looked at my surroundings and froze. This seemed...familiar.
Then I saw them. Off in the distance. They were close and yet so far. But I could easily recognize them.
Those clear blue eyes beneath thick blonde eyebrows.
My legs wobbled a bit.
Those eyes locked with mine and I could see surprise, shock and relief in them.
"Commander Erwin?"

                        The End of Book I

So yeah that's the end. Pretty shitty I know. I would like to thank you all for reading and commenting and just ugh. Just being here and waiting for me to update and everything. I feel like I accomplished something big, even though it's just a story. Anyways, thank you all for reading this and motivating me to continue.
Anyways...book 2?