Chapter 7

Reader-chan POV

Damn suicidal bastard, I thought as I hopped off the carriage and opened the door for Ciel, Madam Red and Lau.

"Young master, Sebastian has gone to develop a list of suspects, I believe he'll return shortly," I informed Ciel as I opened the door to the small manor and almost jumped in shock.

"Welcome back everyone, I've awaited your return," said Sebastian in the hallway.

"Uh...(y/n), dear, didn't you say he was making a list of suspects?" asked Madam Red. I nodded, still shocked from Sebastian's extremely early arrival.

"The tea is ready in the drawing room, sir," smiled Sebastian, taking Ciel's top hat.

"Sebastian? How are you here?" asked Lau.

"I finished the errand early, so I made my way back," responded Sebastian.

"You're done with the list already?!" asked Madam Red.

"Well if I couldn't do such a simple task for my master, what kind of butler would I be?" smirked Sebastian. I crossed my arms over my chest and narrowed my eyes at him. A normal person wouldn't be able to develop a suspect list that quickly...especially not someone as close to being perfect like Sebastian.

"I made a list of names based on what (y/n) and I had discussed," said Sebastian. I mentally huffed and placed a fake smile on my lips. I walked up to Sebastian and slapped him on the back.

"Seems impossible doesn't it, Madam Red?" I asked.

"Yes...even for Sebastian," she smiled. Sebastian then pulled out the list and quickly began to name every suspect.

"...From this information, I have narrowed down the list to one possible suspect," said Sebastian while smirking at my surprised expression.

"Sebastian, are you sure you're more than just a butler?" asked Madam Red.

"See my lady...I am simply one hell of a butler," responded Sebastian while winking at me. I scoffed and walked towards Ciel.

"Your butler is really pissing me off," I muttered.

"Get used to it," responded Ciel

______________________________________________________________________________

Sebastian...what are you? You can't possibly be human...I thought as I flew, with my gear of course, past buildings in the streets of London. His eyes...his eyes have remained the same crimson red...not like the pink fuchsia from a few days ago...I sighed and released the trigger on my sword hilt, releasing the hooks from one of the buildings. Once I spotted the mansion I maneuvered myself towards its roof and landed on it.

I looked to left and saw Ciel's carriage moving towards the mansion. The plan was I'd wait and keep watch for anything suspicious outside the mansion, while Ciel and Sebastian watched from the inside. The carriage stopped and the door opened. My eyes widened and I placed a hand over my mouth to cover the sound of my laughing. Ciel was dressed up like a girl!! He wore a pink frilly dress with a matching hat, and I'm guessing he wore a wig that matched his dark blue hair. Sebastian followed him, wearing glasses and half of his hair that usually hung in his face was tucked behind his ear. He looked up and met my eyes. I shivered when he smirked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes and sat back on the roof.

What else makes Sebastian nonhuman? Well the fact that he always cleans after the other servants mess so quickly, his freaking eyes change, the fact that he jumped off a MOVING carriage and disappeared quickly and had no injuries WHATSOEVER like a normal person would have...he also created a suspect list in a matter of minutes!!! SOmething that would take a normal person a long ass time! This just doesn't make sense...

I've also thought about what would happen if I transformed...would they try to kill me? Would they throw me out and abandon me? I sighed and shook my head. Damn...I just wish I was home, even if Captain Levi won't stop chastising me...

My thoughts drifted off, until I snapped back to reality when I heard the sound of glass shattering. I jumped up and ran towards the location I heard the sound with my swords in hand. I looked down and saw the glass in a window shattered, as if someone jumped out the window.

"Well (y/n)? Are you returning to the manor with us?" asked a familiar voice. I looked towards the rooftop of a mansion across from the one I stood on. Sebastian was there with Ciel in his arms. What the...? How did he get there without any type of gear?! I jumped off the roof and flew across the street, catching up with Sebastian and Ciel.

"How the hell can you do that?!" I shouted as Sebastian easily jumped from rooftop to rooftop. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm simply one hell a butler..." he responded with his eyes glowing fuchsia pink again. I gasped and he sped away from me. I growled.

"Oh no you don't." With that I used more gas from the cylinders on my gear and tried to reach him. Whenever I'd get close to him, he'd always jump away from my grasp. And before I knew it, we landed in front of the manor.

"SEBASTIAN!!" I shouted when I saw him get ready to leap. He stopped and turned around. I froze when I saw Ciel's eyes. One was dark blue and the other was purple with a pentagram on it...the eye that usually was concealed by an eyepatch...

"Ciel? Sebastian? Tell me what's going on!! Why are you acting like this? Like-like you're not human!! And why does Ciel have a pentagram on his eye?!" I shouted pointing at them with my swords.

"It's best that you don't know (y/n)..." responded Sebastian, putting Ciel down.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"Some secrets are best left unsaid (y/n)...Sebastian do something, this is an order," commanded Ciel. Sebastian looked at me softly and approached me.

"Please forgive me (y/n)..." he whispered and raised a fist. Before he could hit me I jumped back and whirled around. I was about to pull the trigger when I was hit on the back and darkness consumed my vision.