Chapter 27

So I am back once more and I really appreciate every comment you guys make. You guys make my day by reading my story.
So with the author thing, I appreciate all the offers however I'm still thinking about it I'm not sure yet. But here's the next chapter. Enjoy!!

Reader Chan POV

My eyes fluttered open as I inhaled. I sleepily looked around, taking in my surroundings.
Where am I?
Oh. I remembered. I left the manor. After the incident with Ash and now I'm sitting high on a tree branch, a rope tying my legs in place so I wouldn't fall. (H/n) was below eating something on the floor.
I wonder if Sebastian has read the note by now?
He hates me...I know he does. But at least he'll be okay.
I smiled sadly at the thought. My heart felt heavy against my chest.
I leaned back against the tree trunk and closed my eyes.
Now I have to look for a way back home. I need someone's help.
Undertaker? No. He'll tell Sebastian and Ciel where I am.
But he's pretty much the only one I know who can help me.
Yet I can't risk it. So I'll go to London, to a library and hopefully find some answers.

Le time skip

Nothing. No answers in all the books. I banged my head against a bookshelf and placed the book I was reading back.
"My my look who we have here," teased a familiar voice. Oh geez don't tell me it's him...
I turned around and saw Grell leaning back against a bookshelf, smirking at me and looking as red as ever. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"What do you want Grell?" I huffed, annoyed, turning back to the bookshelf.
"Well aren't you kind enough to greet me," he pouted and leaned back against the bookshelf I was looking through. I just looked at him with an emotionless expression.
"Alright alright fine I'll tell you why I'm here. You need help yes? But you have no one to turn to in fear of my dear old Bassy finding you?"
"How the hell did you-"
"Now that doesn't matter. I am simply going to tell you that I'm here to help you," he smiled. Uh okay? Why would he want to help me after I've been with his "precious Bassy"?
"Why?"
"I beg your pardon?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Why do you want to help me?"
"Well because I simply want to help a friend!" He's shitting me.
"That's bull crap Grell," I sighed. "And stop wasting my time will you?"
"Alright! Because since you want to leave Bassy then I'll help you get back to your world." He can help me?
"How?"
"Ugh honestly stop with the questions will you? Do you want my help or not?"
Hmm...he can help me right? I mean he's a grim reaper so he should be somewhat useful to me...but...
"You won't tell Sebastian right?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Of course not!! I'm trying to get you away from him and you think I'm going to tell him where you are?!" he screeched. I shook my head.
"Alright. Fine, you can help me."

Sebby POV

Humans are so foolish...I sighed as blood ran down my chest. After the brat and I had attempted to go to the factory where all the candy was processed with the drug, Scotland Yard had stopped us and arrested us.

Since the brat couldn't be tortured, I had taken his place. I was chained to a wall, getting whipped by her.

Angela Blanc

She thinks she can purify a demon. How foolish. She even tried to bargain with me.

If I allowed her to get Ciel, then I could get all the souls I wished. As tempting as that offer was, I declined. No other soul could taste as delicious as my young master's, not matter how bratty he's been this whole time, it is worth waiting for and posing for a butler.

My mind kept wandering to her. (y/n).

I couldn't help but feel remorse and hatred at the same time. She toyed with me, so I will hurt her...

But what if she's in danger...?

"You seem distracted. Is it because of that girl? Her name is (y/n) correct?" my hands curled into fists at the mention of her name.

"Don't say that wench's name," I growled.

"Oh my. Did I strike a nerve?" she smirked. I glared at her.

"But you needn't worry about her, she's going to be taken care of soon," she smiled innocently.

No...she can't get hurt. I need her...

But she deserves it...I smirked.

"You are correct. But the one who diminishes her will be me, I'm afraid," her eyes widened slightly.

"You want her dead..."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Why?" she blurted out.

"Let's just say someone doesn't toy with a demon and gets away with it."

Her grip on the whip tightened and she struck me once more across the face, making me feel a small sting. Just when will she be done? This is wasting my time...

Reader-chan POV

"You want to leave that desperately huh?" asked Grell beside me. Can't he ever shut up?

"I thought I answered that question a long time ago!!" I shouted and hit him upside the head. He cowered away.

"Please don't eat me!" he whimpered.

"Grell don't be stupid. I won't eat you...redheads aren't tasty anyways," I smirked. He gaped at me and kept rambling about how redheads are better than any other color.

We've been at it for a couple of days now. And we've found nothing. I'm honestly reconsidering going to Undertaker.

"Are you even listening to me?!"

"Huh? Oh yeah sure. Listen Grell, we haven't progressed at all in the last couple of days, so why don't we just go to-"

"Undertaker?! Oh I thought you'd never ask!!" he gripped my arm and pulled me behind him, (h/n) reins in my hands and trotting with us.

A couple of streets later, we were at Undertaker's shop. I breathed in and opened the door.

I was greeted by coffins and the scent of corpses but no Undertaker. Then I felt something move behind me. I jumped when I felt two hands grasp my shoulders.

"Undertaker!" I gasped and moved away from his cackling self.

"Don't scare me like that!!" I shouted.

"Hehehe do I have the pleasure of finally fitting ye for a coffin?" he giggled. I shook my head.

"No, I need your help with getting back home. I really need to go back right now!" I said. Undertaker frowned and scratched his chin thoughtfully.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible. Ye still haven't helped that person yet, remember?"

"But I need-"

"Yes I understand but I can't do anything until ye help that person," he shrugged. I growled and punched the wall in anger.

"HOW LONG WILL THAT TAKE?!?!" I shouted. I was done playing his games. I think I've been here long enough!!

"That is up to ye. Ye also need to return to the manor," he giggled. Say what.

"No I can't," I laughed nervously.

"Yes ye can, he needs you."

"Sebastian doesn't need me," I muttered, looking away, fighting back tears that threatened to fall. Why should I go back? Ash could...I sniffed and ran out the door, hopping on (h/n). I need to get away from everyone.

I curled my fingers on (h/n)'s mane and lowered my head. I didn't know where I was going as we headed into what seemed like a forest.

We slowed to a stop a couple of minutes later. I need to breath...I thought as I dismounted my horse.

The second my feet hit the ground though there I felt pain in my head. I cried out and fell to my knees, clutching my head as millions of images were implanted into my brain. Then I fell limp on the ground.

Currently working on next chapter guys!