Chapter 28

Reader-chan POV

"Do you think we'll ever go past the walls?" I asked swinging my short legs back and forth on the chair as I helped Erwin with some documents.  He chuckled softly.
"Y/n we go past the walls during our expeditions, which I think you're too young for," he smiled. I pouted and looked at him.
"Erwin! You know what I mean!" I whined in my fourteen year old voice.
"Yes I know what you mean...and yes I do believe we'll go past the walls," he replied, standing from behind the desk and walking around it to ruffle my short hair. I sticked my tongue out at him.
"You think so?" I tilted my head to the side as he sat on the edge of the desk in front of me.
"I know so, and we'll see the ocean together okay? I promise," he smiled and hugged me.
"And I promise to stay by your side no matter what!" I giggled.

I inhaled sharply and sat up quickly. I looked around and saw the forest all around me. I felt something nudge my head in an urgent matter, I turned my head and saw it was (h/n) who snorted when he/she got my attention. I patted their snout before breathing in once more.
Smoke...
It hit my nose hard. I pulled out the scarf from my bag and wrapped it around my nose. Honestly, I look like Mikasa.
I looked up and saw smoke and ashes in the air. What the hell?
After mounting (h/n), I raced to London. I stiffened and looked around in shock. Everything was on fire. Every single building. And everyone was running towards what seemed the harbor.
"Beautiful isn't it?" Oh god no.
I turned around and saw Ash smiling at me.
"You did this?" I whispered. I couldn't bring myself to move, this man scared me.
"It won't take long before London gets purified. This fire will burn everything out. Then a cleaner land will be able to emerge."
The I heard a loud howl. It seemed familiar. I looked up and saw Pluto spitting fire from his mouth and into the city.
"Oh Pluto no."
I urged (h/n) to go faster, to get away from Ash and find Sebastian and Ciel. To make sure they're okay.
After a few buildings, (h/n) legs gave out so suddenly, and I was thrown harshly onto the pavement. I winced and looked around.
Then I heard footsteps coming behind me. (H/n) managed to stand up.
I turned my head and expected to see Ash but it wasn't him.
Instead, I saw Sebastian, an emotionless expression on his face. Oh god I was so happy to see him. My heart beat sped up and I smiled at him.
"Sebastian! I'm so glad you're here! I was-"
"I've been waiting for you to come back," he interrupted in a monotone. I looked at him confused.
"Sebastian are you okay?" I stood and slowly walked up to him.
"You seem different," I continued as I slowly raised a hand up to his face. Sebastian gripped my wrist harshly and tightly, making me wince.
"S-Sebastian?" I whispered as he continued to squeeze even tighter. I cried out when I heard a crack. I struggled against his grip.
"What the hell is wrong with you?! Sebastian let me go!"
"You thought you could toy with a demon didn't you? Well I will make you suffer in return," he smirked cruelly at me. This isn't him. This isn't the Sebastian I fell in love with. He's not my Sebastian. I managed to raise my left leg up and kick him in his privates. It made his grip on my wrist loosen a tad and it was all I needed.
I broke free from his grasp and ran away.
I need to get away from this imposter. Sebastian wouldn't act like that. Sebastian has always been kind and a gentleman towards me. But now he's acting like...like a monster...
I sobbed, cradling my broken wrist in my other hand against my chest. (H/n) ran off somewhere and I needed to find him/her and leave.
"Oh darling you can run but you can't hide," I heard Sebastian's voice echo through the alley.
"Leave me alone!" I shouted. "You're not the man I love! You're a monster!"
"Oh (y/n) need I remind you? I'm a cold and cruel demon. Therefore I will torture you and end you for toying with me," he responded in a mocking tone.
"What are saying?! When did I toy with you?" I whispered as I came across a dead end. Oh god...
I whirled around and saw Sebastian slowly walking towards me, his eyes narrowed and glowing magenta.
"Don't act stupid. The moment you left was when you thought you could get away from playing me."
He thinks I left after I played him? He thinks I would do such a thing?
"Sebastian how could you think that? I love you! I could never hurt you intentionally. I left for another reason..." I trailed off.
"Do not lie to me!! I see it now. How could anyone possibly love a demon? You lied to me this whole time, thinking you could get away with it but you're wrong."
"Sebastian listen to me!! I left because Ash threatened me!!" I cried out when he raised his hand to strike me. But he froze.
"What do you mean he threatened you?" He replied in a calmer tone.
"He said he'd hurt you when he found me once more. So I decided to leave," I explained.
His eyes showed doubt and anger at the same time.
"You know very well that he can't hurt me. Stop making excuses."
Why can't he believe me?
"Sebastian please...believe me..." I sobbed, walking towards him and grasping his hand. "I love you I could never hurt you-"
Pain courses through cheek as I fell to the ground.
He slapped me, I thought when I placed a hand on my stinging cheek, wincing. I looked up at him through my bangs, and saw him looking at me in disgust.
"I now see how disgusting of a woman you are," he sighed and gripped my other hand. He jerked me up roughly and pinned my wrists against his chest forcing me to look him in the eye.
"What a marvelous performance..." someone commented from on top, clapping slowly. We looked up and saw Ash jump off a roof and land gracely on the floor. I whispered as my wrist pulsed in pain. I couldn't concentrate and heal myself.
"I did tell you I'd find you didn't I (y/n)?" he smirked and I was suddenly pulled out of sebastian's grasp.
I was on my knees, a hand pulling me roughly back by my hair.
I opened my mouth to scream but no sound emerged.
"You were foolish enough to bring me to the demon but I should actually thank you," he smiled and pulled at my hair more. I cried and struggled against his grip.
"You see demon, our little heroine here thought she could save you from me killing you but oh was she wrong."
"She wasn't lying to me then.." replied Sebastian. I struggled even more. I have to leave these two.
Then Ash's hand squished my jaw and forced me to look up at him.
"No she wasn't but it was entertaining watching you attempt to kill her, however I'm afraid that is my task."
I groaned in disgust as Ash placed his lips over mine for a second.
"Get your filthy hands off her this instant!" growled Sebastian. Ash smiled at me before smirking at Sebastian.
"I'm afraid I'll decline. She will make a nice pet," he chuckled and pulled my face closer to his.
Suddenly, a force pushed Ash away from me and I was scooped up by familiar arms.
I weakly looked up and saw Sebastian glaring at Ash before taking off.
He's going to kill me. He didn't want Ash to do it so he could. I struggled against his grip.
I need to go back home.
I managed to free myself from his grasp just as he was jumping from one roof to another.
I was suddenly falling to the ground and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

Gonna do one more chapter for the week XDD