Chapter 19

Reader-chan POV
Just how long are these morons planning on staying here? I thought as I walked down the hallway to the room where he was getting tutored by Sebastian.
I opened the door and saw the two of them fighting with swords but it was...different swords. They were really thin and didn't have sharp tips, instead they were rounded.
"(Y/n) I am glad to see you came to see the  young master's performance in fencing," said Sebastian as he dodged Ciel's hit.
"Is that what that is called? I've never heard such sword fighting before," I said as I leaned back against the wall and watched them.
"You've never heard of it?" Grunted Ciel as Sebastian struck hard on his sword.
"Nope, remember our world are quite different," I smiled.
Sebastian met my gaze and winked before continuing to battle. I rolled my eyes playfully and blushed slightly. Ugh stupid Sebastian making me feel this way, I thought.
Then the door opened revealing the two idiots: Agni and Soma.
Well crap (A/N: italics are reader chan's thoughts)
"Hello (y/n) what a pleasure to see you again, even though you injured my stomach," said Soma with a cheeky smile.
"Tch, moron," I muttered. They chuckled and watched Ciel and Sebastian, standing beside me.
"When are you going to be done with this? Yawn. You look like an idiot," said Soma after a couple of minutes later.
"Be quiet! You're distracting me!" Said Ciel.
"Are the Englishmen short tempered?" asked Soma. Can't you just shut the f*ck up?
"Since you can't shut up and you're so bored why not give fencing a try?" Smirked Ciel and throwing Sebastian's sword at Soma.
"Oh does that mean we can go to town after?"
"Only if you can beat me" challenged Ciel. I sighed and pulled out a blade of mine. well might as well do what Levi does when he's got nothing else to clean. Polish his blades.
I was about to wipe them with my jacket when Sebastian stood next to me and handed me a hankerchief. I smiled at him gratefully and went to cleaning, ignoring the fight going on between Ciel and Soma.
"My kitten seems to have grown bored of fencing," muttered Sebastian. I looked up at him.
"It's not that I'm bored, it's that no one has gotten injured yet and that's all I'm waiting for."
"Quite brutal aren't you, love?" Sebastian teased with a soft smile plastered on his lips.
"Yup," I sighed and looked at the so-called-fight just in time to see Agni numb Ciel's arm with his bandaged hand and fall to his knees.
"Sir! I apologize! I merely saw the need to defend my master! Please forgive me!" Said Agni as he placed his hand on Ciel's numb arm.
"Hahahaha you defended your master well Agni! Which is why this fight belongs to me," grinned Soma.
"But that's not fair," exclaimed Ciel. Lau picked up Ciel's sword and threw it to Sebastian who caught it with ease.
"It seems as though you will have to defend your master, Sebastian" he smiled.
"Goodness young master, why did you provoke the bratty prince" sighed Sebastian. I grinned knowing Agni was as good as dead at the end of the battle.
"However, I cannot stand by while someone harms my master. We're behind schedule anyway," said Sebastian.
"The time? That's what you're worried about?" scowled Ciel. Of course Sebastian has to be 'one hell of a butler' as he says.
"Oh you want to duel? Fine fight him. And in the name of Kali win," Soma told Agni.
"Sebastian, this is an order: shut the brat's mouth now!" Said Ciel. With that they took their fighting positions.
The battle turned out to be boring though. I thought Sebastian would take him out in seconds but apparently he's not 'one hell of a butler'.
Sebastian seemed to read my thoughts and looked at me for a moment before speaking.
"Did I bore you already (y/n)?" he smirked.
"Fencing itself is boring, I mean no one gets injured so what's the point?" I asked as I waved my hand in the air dismissively.
It was then that both lunged at each other trying to stab each other's forehead, but they dodged it and lunged once more breaking the swords in the process. Sebastian....didn't beat him...but how?...Ciel gave him an order which he always follows...but not today...
"My how lovely. The swords have broken," said Sebastian with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
"That means it's a draw," spoke Lau. A draw? A human against a demon? How could that be possible?
"(Y/n)" spoke Ciel.
"Yes?"
"You're an expert with swords right?" Smirked Ciel.
"I suppose"
"And your blades are quite strong are they not?"
I got a bad feeling about this.
"Super hard steel. Why?"
"Because I want you to battle Agni with your swords while he uses another one."
Uhhhh....
"Young master! What if she gets hurt?! Or even worse?! She could-" Sebastian defended but was interrupted by Ciel.
"She won't I'm sure she's a better at handling swords than you are," responded Ciel.
"So (y/n) do you accept the challenge," Ciel and the rest looked at me expectantly. I looked at Sebastian who was silently asking me not to. But I had nothing to lose.
"Sure. What the hell right?" I said removing my gear and pulling out a sword. I stood at the center of the room, sword placed diagonally across my chest ready.
"Lord Phantomhive, she's a lady. Sword fighting isn't meant for-" Agni started but I interrupted him.
"Don't give me that shit, coward. I can take you down in a heart beat." He raised his eyebrows at my language and sagged his shoulders in defeat and accepted the different sword Sebastian gave him.
"Don't go easy on me," I sighed, a bored expression plastered on my face. He glared at me and nodded.
"Let the battle begin....NOW!" Said Sebastian. Agni moved first.
He slashed at my legs but I jumped up and time and stricken a blow at his neck which he blocked with his sword. He pushed me back and I stumbled back a few steps.
He seems to be using his strength...ill just be fast then...
I swiped at his arm but whirled around him when he blocked it once more and aimed at his other arm, which I cut, leaving a small trail of blood running down his arm, through his vest. He gasped when I stricken back harder towards his head. He blocked it and kicked my torso, sending me flying backwards. I grunted when I hit the floor.
He ran towards me sword poised for striking, but I rolled to the side and with the flat side of the blade I hit the back of his knees, making him collapse on them. I jumped up and held my blade to his neck.
"Give up?" I growled.
"Never," he smirked and punched me in the nose. I heard Sebastian calling my name, as I stumbled back, wiping my nose.  And shaking my hand, blood spattering on the floor, eventually dissolving into steam. Agni looked at it oddly. Now's my chance. I grunted and striked once more at his head but he dodged. Before he could hit me or slice me, I leaped to his side and punched his gut making him fall on the ground.
"Karma's a bitch," I huffed as I approached him. He jumped up to his feet and tried to slice my arm, which he succeeded, but it was only a small cut.
More steam dissolved as I concentrated in healing.
Instinct. Follow your instinct, is what Erwin would say.
I growled as I used all my strength to hit at his head, pushing his sword towards his face. I smirked and kicked his left knee. Making him collapse once more as I kicked the other. I punched his face once before stealing his sword from his hand and sliding them next to his neck, hardly leaving space between his neck and the blades. He huffed before glaring at me.
"You win. I give up," Agni stated.
"Thought so," I sighed and placed his sword in front of him before walking back to my gear.
I felt his hand behind me and I whirled back grabbing it, twisting it, and flinging him over my shoulder. I shook my head at him as I looked at his surprised expression.
"Don't touch me."
I walked toward Sebastian who rushed toward me and lifted my chin, inspecting my nose, and eventually my arm, only finding them to be healed. He looked at me confused before I shook my head and whispered "it's a secret."
"You fight dirty miss (y/n)" smiled Agni as Soma patted his shoulder. I shrugged and placed my sword back in place and walked behind Ciel who asked me and Sebastian to go to his office.
"What was that?!" Shouted Ciel. I blinked. "A sword fight?" I muttered innocently.
"Not that!! The fact that you can heal so quickly!! I know you're not human!" He exclaimed. I looked away. I can't tell them. They'll hate me for it and kill me. But Sebastian....I love him and I can't keep secrets from him...
"Just what the bloody hell are you?"
I sighed and narrowed my eyes at Ciel.
"I don't have to tell you anything. You can't force me."
"Oh I can't? Sebastian! I order you to force it out of her!" said Ciel. I gulped and looked at Sebastian. He looked at me in remorse before lunging at me. His hand closing around my throat and pushing me against the wall. I gasped, clawing at his hand as he lifted me up by the neck against the wall.
"Seb...Sebastian...please don't...do this..." I grunted as gasped for air, tears spilling down my cheeks. The man I love is trying to kill me...he's going to force it out of me and kill me...
"Please just make it easier for both of us. I can't stop it. I have to follow his orders," whispered Sebastian as he tightened his hold. I reached down for a blade but everything felt numb.
"Tell me what you are and I'll let you go," said Ciel behind me. I let out a strangled noise as the door opened and Agni walked in. Sebastian froze as Agni looked at us.
"Sebastian? What are you doing?!" He shouted. Blurry spots were clouding my vision and I almost fell unconscious against Sebastian's grip until he forcibly let go.
I fell to the floor, coughing, trying to get air into my lungs again. I felt someone patting my back comfortably. I looked up and saw Agni.
"Are you alright?"
I nodded and he stood up, offering his hand. I placed my hand on my throat and accepted it. I looked to where Sebastian was. He was standing on the side watching me. His eyes begging for forgiveness.
He approached me and I backed away.
"Get away from me you monster!" I rasped out. He froze and nodded. I looked at Ciel and glared at him.
I backed away from the room and ran down the hallways to my room. I slammed the door close and threw my gear to the side.
"Sebastian...how could you?" I wept. I couldn't believe it. I thought he loved me...I ran my hands down my throat feeling a bruise coming on. I sniffed and stood up, looking into the mirror. I wiped my tears away as I saw his hand shape on my neck. I threw myself on the bed and buried my face into a pillow.
"I want to go home...I wish I never came here."

Sebby POV (*•*)
The way she looked at me before I lunged at her...the fear and trust she felt towards me at the same time...it hurt me so much...but what hurt me the most was the way that she was getting harmed. And I was the one responsible for inflicting pain to her.
Her eyes begging me to let her go, as tears were running down her cheeks, and her hands clawed at my own. I almost felt like breaking down as well.
"Seb...Sebastian...please don't...do this..." as she gasped those words I felt my heart break even more. I was hurting the love of my life and I couldn't stop. Because of that damn brat.
But then I froze when Agni came through the door. He asked me what I was doing, and lunged at me. I let him. It was the only way to stop me from hurting (y/n) more. I stood up from where I had been pushed to the ground and saw her coughing and struggling to breathe.
Agni was comforting her. She looked up at me and I tried to approach her.
"Get away from me you monster," she rasped. I froze and nodded. Monster...it's what I am...no matter how hard I try to act as human as I can for her, I will never fool myself into thinking I actually have some humanity in me. Or the fact that I deserve to be loved by a woman like her...
She ran. Until I heard her close the door to her bedroom. Agni glared at me and walked out of the room.
"Go to her," said the brat beside me. I looked at him, shocked.
"Just go you idiot." And I ran after her. I reached her door and before I could knock I heard her crying.
"I want to go home...I wish I never came here." My eyes widened. She wants to leave...? I fell to my knees and placed my forehead against the door.
"Please try to understand...I never meant to hurt you...but I am begging for your forgiveness. Please...I love you..." I whispered and tightly shut my eyes.

Well crap. This idea suddenly popped in my head and I wrote furiously XDD
Anyways, I have only received 1 cover (which looks amazing) and if it is the only one I receive my tomorrow at midnight then it'll be the winner. But c'mon guys I believe in you! I have faith in you, just like you had faith in me to write this story. So yeah good luck!! And I hope I get more art.
P.S. If you sent it message me here through where you sent it so I can take a look at it
Love you all
~author-chan