Chapter 17

Reader POV

"Sebastian! Take that back...right now," said Ciel, behind me.

"What do you mean?" replied Sebastian.

"I don't like you taunting me," scowled Ciel. I put away my swords. Sebastian simply smiled, which pissed me off. I stomped towards Sebastian and pulled my arm back and attempted to punch him in the face, but he caught my fist in midair.
"What the hell Sebastian?! What is wrong with you?! As if you knew what losing someone was like, you sick bastard!! As if you knew what feeling emotions was like," I hissed glaring at him through my bangs, that covered my face.

His eyes widened slightly and opened his mouth to say something but I caught him by surprise. I punched him in the mouth with my other hand. His head turned sideways, and I couldn't see his expression his black hair covering his face.

Sebastian then turned his head to look at me, blood running down his chin.

"(y/n)...I-" he started.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it, you heartless idiot!!" I shouted. Then I heard the music once more. I turned around, blades in hand again.

That was when the dolls barged into the room.

"That means they defeated Grell," said Ciel behind me. Okay, plan. Think, think, think...got it, I thought. I pulled the left trigger on my gear, making the hook shoot out and latch onto the wall to the left. I grunted a bit as my body slid in that direction. I ran towards the other side of the room, almost being pulled towards where the hook was latched. Once I got far enough, I did the spinning slash movement Levi taught me.

I could hear the blades hitting steel. But the steel on my blades was stronger and it cut through the dolls' necks.

I let go of the trigger and landed on my feet, which kind of surprised me. I turned around and saw all the dolls decapitated and on the floor. Wow, it actually worked, I didn't think it would since the room was too small, I thought.

"(y/n)...how?" asked Ciel.

"Not the first time I do it," I mumbled. "And I acted out of anger."

"Young master, (y/n) it's time to go," said Sebastian approaching us.

"I think not. They are now the property of my master," said Drossel after he appeared in the room.

"Excuse me? I don't belong to anyone," I growled.

"Ciel Phantomhive is marked by the ring he is wearing and you came here, what more proof do you need?"

"What master?" asked Sebastian.

"It's decided. Ciel Phantomhive and (y/n) (l/n) will become dolls made up of silver and gold," said Drossel. Then Sebastian grabbed me by the waist and picked up Ciel in his other arm and jumped out the window.

I struggled against his grip after he landed on a bridge near the mansion. I pushed him away after he let go of us.

"There we are..." he sighed. "You're safe." But Ciel then slapped him, leaving him in shock.

"What about Lizzy?! She's still in there!! Did I tell you to solve the recent string of kidnappings or did I not? Lizzy is one of the kidnapped girls. Saving her is the first-"