Chapter 29

Reader-chan POV

The impact never came. When I opened my eyes I was standing on top of a building, Sebastian standing in front of me, remorse all over his face.
"My love-"
"Stay back!" I shouted and backed away from him. I can't trust him. Not right now.
"Darling-"
"Don't call me that! You don't have the right to call me that!!" I sobbed and backed away from his approach at hugging me.
"You don't trust me and you attempted to kill me again!! You think I want you near me again?!" I shouted and turned around, my back facing him. I stood on top of the building's ledge trying to jump off.
But then his arms wrapped around me and pulled me off. I wrenched myself out of his grasp and pushed him away, ignoring his hurt expression.
"DON'T YOU SEE I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU EVER AGAIN?!?" I shouted in his face.
"Kitt-(y/n)!! Please!! I'm begging you to forgive me!" He fell on his knees and grasped my uninjured hand. I attempted to pull away but failed.
"Please! I am so sorry!! I thought you played me!! I'm simply not used to feeling this way towards someone and having them love me back!! So I thought you toyed with me before leaving and I assumed so many wrong ideas of you. I regret trying to hurt you and doubting you. Please!! I...I need you..." he buried his face in my palm and I felt something wet.
He was crying.
"Sebastian..." I sighed. Should I forgive him or not?
I tensed when I heard him whispering how much he loved me and how sorry he was and that he'll do anything for me.
I cried silently. I love him. I can't stay away from him.
"Sebastian why did you doubt me?"
"Because I was hurt and angry at you for leaving so suddenly. Please forgive me-" I tilted his chin up and kissed him. I missed this.
I missed his soft lips, his aura, his kindness, his everything.
I pulled away and wiped the tears away from his cheeks.
"I forgive you. Just promise me something."
"Anything," he breathed and rested his forehead against mine.
"Promise me you'll never doubt me or my love for you again."
"I swear it. I swear I will never hurt you again, I will protect you."
I smiled and kissed him once more.

Time skip

Sebastian had apparently left Ciel alone in France, who managed to come back on his own, because of Ciel lacking on his vows when he and Sebastian made the contract.
"Where is he now?" I asked as we ran down the streets, I managed to heal a minute after I kissed Sebastian.
"He should be at her majesty's palace. I will take care of him while you go help the servants with Pluto," he pointed on another direction.
"Got it," I ran to the left and a few buildings that were collapsing later, I found them, shooting tranquilizer darts at Pluto. Bard was the first to notice me.
"(Y/n)!! You're here!! Where were you?!" He shouted and shot once more.
"We've missed you," said Mey-Rin in her voice without glasses.
"I missed you all too and I'll explain later but now we have a dog to take care of," I said and grabbed a rifle with actual bullets.
"(Y/n)! You don't mean-" Finny gasped.
"We have to! It's either him or London!" I shouted over the crackling of flames and Luto's howling. They nodded in agreement after a few moments. Then they changed the darts into bullets and aimed. I saw tears in their eyes and I couldn't help but feel some running down my own cheeks.
I then pulled the trigger.
Pluto fell off the building he had been standing on top of and landed limp on the ground.
The others rushed towards his fading self as I saw Sebastian carrying Ciel from the corner of my eyes. I turned my head and he beckoned me to follow him.
"I'll be back! I'm going to find survivors!" I lied and ran after Sebastian.
He led me to the harbor where there was a small boat, which he jumped on. Sebastian sat Ciel down and offered a hand to me. I took it and jumped in, landing against his chest.
I blushed and saw down next to Ciel who was holding onto his side.
"You finally appear," smirked Ciel. Sebastian began rowing forward.
"What's wrong with your side?" I asked and lightly touched it.
He winced in pain and removed his hand. I saw blood seeping through. My eyes widened and I unbuttoned his shirt.
"What the hell are you doing?!" He gasped at my actions.
"I need to tend to your wound Ciel," I responded.
There, on his skinny and pale side of his torso was an open wound a bullet did.
I shrugged off my uniform jacket and I ripped the sleeve of my shirt and dabbed on it to clean it as much as I could. Then I ripped my other sleeve, wrapping it around his torso a bit tight just enough to hold on for a while.
"Thank you," he mumbled and looked away.
After a few moments, we stopped in front of something. I looked up and saw an arc like metal structure.
"We're here," responded Sebastian behind us.
I heard moans and screams. I looked around the structure and saw spirit like faces hovering over the surface of the structure. I cringed.
"I suggest you two stay here while I handle the situation." Bowed Sebastian.
"Absolutely not. I'm not staying here and worry about whether you're okay or not," I responded and hopped off the boat.
"Me neither," said Ciel and followed me.
"Alright fine, I'll go first," said Sebastian and lifted Ciel into his arms, beginning to climb the ladder up, with me following closely behind.
I hoisted myself up and stood straight behind Sebastian.
"Finally the day our Father has waited for has come," I heard a familiar voice say.
Ash.
I sidestepped Sebastian and saw Ash praising the bridge of human sacrifices.
"Why did you kill the queen?" called out Ciel.
"Her eyes became clouded," responded Ash.
"They should have been focused on the future but their past held them back. So I had no choice. I had to purify her."
Sebastian sat Ciel down in some metal boxes.
"Seat may be uncomfortable but it is the best one in the house," smirked Sebastian. He then turned towards me.
"Don't get in the way of this alright? I don't want you getting hurt or even worse," he gripped my shoulders and turned to Ash.
"Master your orders now?"
"My orders are: kill the angel now!" Ciel responded after taking off his eyepatch, the pentagram in his eye shining a bright purple.

So imma do one more chapter...