Chapter 14

Reader POV

"Come on...come on! Work dammit!...piece of crap!" I growled, letting go of my gear, and sitting down on my bed. Now that I've run out of gas, my gear is useless. I sighed and covered my face with my hands. Then I heard a knock on my door. I didn't respond, knowing it was Sebastian.

He walked in, a fake smile plastered on his face. He looked down at the gear on the floor and raised his eyebrows in question.

"Problems?" he asked, coming to sit down next to me on the bed.

"Piece of junk is useless," I mumbled, cradling my face on my fist.

"Oh?" I looked at him and scoffed.

"Remember I told you the thing runs on compressed gas?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Well I've run out on it, so now it's useless," I sighed.

"Well maybe we'll find a way to fix that," said Sebastian. I raised an eyebrow.

"But at the moment there might be someone who could help you...return...to your home," he said, looking down at the last part. I jumped up.

"Really?! Who?!" I asked clinging onto his arm and shaking it. The thought of going back home, seeing the cadets, and the commander again made me happy and jump in excitement. Sebastian smiled at me and took my hand.

"I'll show you, follow me," he said, standing up, not letting go of my hand.

_____________________________________________________________________

I dismounted (h/n) and walked towards the shop that read Undertaker on top. This guy can help me? Sebastian dismounted his horse and walked to my side.

"He can help me? He's a lunatic who works at a funeral parlor," I said incredulously. 

"Yes I agree with you on that, but he's possibly your only chance," Sebastian responded.

"Well here goes nothing" I sighed and opened the door.

I walked in and Sebastian followed. I wrinkled my nose in disgust as the scent of corpses and burnt candle wax hit my nose.

"I swear if he pops out of one of the coffins-" I began.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the Phantomhive Butler and his lady friend, the soldier," cackled the Undertaker. As I expected him to pop out of a coffin, he simply walked in through curtain covered doorway.

"Undertaker we're here bec-" he interrupted me.

"I know what you're here for. You want to go back to your home," he laughed and pointed at me.

"How did you-"

"Now that's a secret...anyways...how to get you home? Well now that will cost you," he laughed and inched closer. I heard Sebastian sigh and I felt his gloved hands cover my ears.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, knowing that what he was telling Undertaker was inappropriate, but come on!! I see naked beasts eat human beings all the time!! Sebastian is full of crap, honestly.

I looked at Undertaker when Sebastian removed his hands from my ears, and he laughed so hard and loud that he fell on the floor (basically ROFL). I sighed and looked up at Sebastian who simply smirked at me.

"What exactly did you say?" I asked curiously.

"Such words shouldn't be heard by a lady such as yourself, (y/n)" Sebastian smiled at me. I scoffed at him and mumbled "dipshit" under my breath. After what seemed like eternity, Undertaker stood up again, smiling at us.