Chapter 3

I am sooooo sorry for not updating!!! School got in the way, but I'm on vacation now so I'll try to update as frequently as I can!! I'd also like to thank everyone who as reviewed and for the favorites. Lastly, I can't believe my story has had so many readers!! I love you guys so plase R&R!! And so the third chapter begins.

Reader-chan POV {1 week later}

I wonder if anyone noticed my absence...especially my squad...do they think that I am dead? Or that I was eaten by a titan? I hope that everyone is safe and free of titan attacks, I thought as I walked down a hallway. A week has passed since I landed in this "dimension" as Sebastian put it.

It's pretty weird how nothing here is surrounded by walls. Everyone seems pretty calm and don't worry as much for their lives like most do back home.

I sighed. I know Ciel promised me that we would find a way to get me home, but I feel out of place here and I have to get back home and apologize to Erwin.

When I was told I was to protect Ciel, I thought it would be child's play, I mean, who would want to hurt a kid like him! Oh but I was wrong. Two days ago, the mansion was getting attacked by thirty or so men with guns. Of course I did my job and protected the Phantomhive manor, with the servants help of course. I found out Finny has a lot of strength and Mey-Rin has unique vision with her glasses off, and Bard has foresight, and fighting skills.

I wrinkled my nose and kept walking towards the room in which Ciel would dine. I opened the door to the dining room and walked in taking my place next to Tanaka.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I looked at the door, which opened and banged against the wall. Grell, on top of a cart, was speeding towards Finny.

"OHDEAROHDEAROHDE-" I jumped in front of Finny and kicked the cart to the side. It flew to the left and Grell crashed on to the floor with the cart on top of him.

"Thank you (y/n)!" smiled Finny. I grinned and nodded. I glanced at Ciel, who looked at Grell picking up the broken dishes.

"Oh dear! I am terribly sorry!" he squeaked.

"I thought Sebastian would have been the one inconvenienced, not myself," muttered the young master.

"I am so sorry! I don't know how I will make you forgive me!" whimpered Grell as Mey-Rin, Finny and Bard glared at him.

"Wait I know! The only thing I can do right is to die!" exclaimed Grell while pointing a knife towards his throat.

I rolled my eyes at his dramatic actions.

"Um...should we take the knife away?" asked Mey-Rin.

"I think we should let him," I responded. Sebastian smirked at me before approaching Grell and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"There's no need for that. Think of the mess you would make," smiled Sebastian. I smiled and looked down.

"We could drown him in a pond," I muttered.

I looked at Sebastian who was looking at me with an arched eyebrow.

"You're so kind Sebastian!" said Grell. Yeah, kindness, I thought.

"Now Grell, tell me how you were planning on serving the young master such weak tea," reponded Sebastian while holding a tea pot.

Sebastian then started teaching the incompetent idiot how to make tea. I looked at Sebastian and narrowed my eyes. I then glanced at Ciel who was drinking tea. Something is wrong. I know it. They're hiding something. Especially Sebastian. He can't be this perfect and calm.

"Young Master, it is almost time to leave," said Sebastian and turned towards the four servants.

"I expect this house to be clean by the time we return...oh and Grell please do relax and if you decide to eternally rest, do it somewhere else. Come along, (y/n)"

I followed Sebastian out the manor, behind Ciel, and onto the carriage. I took my place next to Sebastian, who would drive it.

I removed my gear and placed it beside me. I looked down at the cylinders on the gear and tilted my head.

"So (y/n)...what do you think about the manor and London?" asked Sebastian. I turned my head and looked into his crimson red eyes. I've never seen eyes like his before, they were inhumane, and I could get lost in them.

"It's...different."

"Different? How so?"

"Well...I'm not used to seeing such big houses like the manor, and here you don't have to live in fear of surviving...I've never met a butler before either, much less someone of high class, like the young master," I responded. He studied face and slowly nodded.

"Do you live in fear?" he asked.

"I try not to" I said.

"You're an excellent fighter. I saw how you fought in the recent attack," said Sebastian.

I stiffened and looked at him. No one's ever complimented me before...I looked at him and studied his face to find any signs of him bluffing. I found none. Sebastian then looked into my eyes with a crooked smile. He's so handsome, I thought. My eyes widened and I looked away, blushing.

"Thanks," I muttered. What was happening to me?

TIME SKIP!!

"(y/n) how exactly does your gear work?" asked Ciel as I walked next to Sebastian behind the young master through London.

"Gas. Which reminds me, I might have to refill the Gas Compressed Cylinders," I muttered the last part. Sebastian looked at me.

We arrived at a cane shop and I stood outside, next to the door, while they went inside. I breathed in and out, looking at everyone who walked by. I've never seen women with such fancy dresses or men in expensive clothes. I've only heard of such clothing available in some districts.

"(y/n) what are you looking at?" asked Ciel. I looked down at him and responded.

"You people wear odd clothing,"I said. Ciel raised an eyebrow and looked down at my gear.

"Yes we wear odd clothing while you wear gear that makes you fly" responded Ciel and continued walking. I smirked and followed.

"Honestly, that strength of Finny is a menace sometimes. How does someone break a walking stick on accident? Does he know how hard it is to order a new one?" grumbled Ciel.

"Yes, especially since you haven't had a growth spurt in years, sir" responded Sebastian. I mentally laughed as Ciel glared at his butler.

"Anyway, speaking of trouble, we shouldn't stay away for too long, Grell might destroy something."

I looked down at Ciel and thought about how someone so young could run a successful toy company. The real Tanaka had told me that the young master lost his parents two years ago in fire that burned the whole mansion. It was then reconstructed to look exactly alike to the previous one. Ciel was the only survivor, who appeared with a new butler and took the responsibility of being the queen's guard dog, the person who took care of  London's criminals in the shadows. I sighed and thought of how we were similar. Oh Ciel...I know what it's like to be lonely and losing your parents...