NEW Chapter 24

Hello my wonderful readers. I am back 😊😊. Tbh I started the year with taking my first AP classes and I've been super stressed and busy. But I'm still trying my best to update so bear with me please! And as you've noticed, I deleted the first version of chapter 24 because I honestly didn't think it...clicked with the story I had planned for it. I mean after reading your guys' comments I thought about it and I'm really sorry Frosted_Trash but I couldn't let the story go on like this. It's a good idea, but u don't think it goes with my story. Sorry again. Anyways, here's the NEW chapter 24...

Reader-chan POV

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around my surroundings. My head was placed on something hard yet soft at the same time and slightly cold.
I leaned back a bit and noticed it was Sebastian's chest. I blushed and sat up, looking away.
"Good morning, (y/n)" he smiled and sat up.
"Morning," I mumbled and fumbled with the sheets.
"I expected you to be a sleeper who constantly moves. But I was wrong. You stayed completely still the entire night," he smiled, standing up from the bed. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"You watched me sleeping?! Ugh you're such a creep," I responded jokingly.
"Well in my defense I needn't sleep. So I merely admired your beauty, love," he smiled softly and leaned towards me.
"I still haven't received my morning kiss," he whispered and kissed me. I inhaled through my nose and my eyes fluttered shut.
I placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed back. His tongue slightly running over my bottom lip and I shivered, bringing him closer.
Sebastian wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, as we fell down on the bed. I yelped against his lips as I fell against him, as he chuckled. I bit his bottom lip before pulling away.
"Shouldn't you waking Ciel?" I asked, getting up and taking my shirt off, revealing my white under shirt.
"Unfortunately, yes I'm afraid I do," he muttered, pulling out his pocket watch and looking at the time. He glanced up for second to look at me before putting away the pocket watch.
"You and I are going to London together. Alone," Sebastian said, giving me an innocent smile. But I knew what hid behind that oh-so-innocent smile. I frowned.
"Why?"
"Because you deserve it."
"Why?"
"You have been having stressful days and I believe you deserve some time to relax," he responded and walked around the bed to stand in front of me.
"I'm going to ask again. Why?"
"Must you ask-"
"I meant why you wanted me to relax and have you accompany me if you have to be next to Ciel...pretty much every second of they day," I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow.
Sebastian smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, making me blush at his affection.
"I was speaking to the young master yesterday and he agreed to let me go with you somewhere, alone, to spend time together and to let you know more about London. He also mentioned it was the least he could do to apologize for the...incident" he muttered the last part and found interest in his shoes.
I smiled and placed my hand against his pale cheek. Standing on my tip-toes, I placed my lips against his.
He inhaled through his nose and wrapped his arms around me, eyes fluttering shut.
He tastes sweet, I thought, tilting my head to the side.
We eventually pulled away, after Sebastian bit my bottom lip softly. I smiled and pecked his cheek.
"I think it's a good idea...but don't you have to protect-"
"The servants can surprisingly take care of that," he said.
"What about-"
"Do you really wish to not go with me?" He interrupted, his eyes full of concern and a bit of worry. I shook my head.
"That's not it. I really want to go with you. Trust me I would really love to, Sebastian. But I just don't want to bother you with-" he shut me up with a kiss that sent tingles all the way down to my toes and made my heart thump against my chest.
"You could never bother to me, kitten. Everything will be fine. Do you not trust me?" he smiled, his eyes dilating and shining magenta.
"I trust you with my life...are you sure though?" I bit my bottom lip.
"I am positive. So, my love, what do you say?" Sebastian asked, eyes full of hope.
I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah. I'd love to," I pecked his lips.
"Splendid then I'll leave you to get ready while I wake the young master...unless of course you wish me to help you undress..." He purred against my ear. I shivered as his hand slid down my spine, resting on the small of my back.
"Yeah...no sorry. Get out, pervert," I pointed at the door. He sighed and kissed the side of my head.
"Since we are going to be alone together, do you wish to wear something more...comfortable?" He glanced down at my clothes on top of the dresser.
"Like what?"
"A dress of course."
I looked at him with an expression that said "do you not know me?" Sebastian sighed.
"Please?"
"Sebastian I don't wear dresses. Besides you think I'd leave my gear behind?" I scoffed.
"(Y/n) this is supposed to be a day for you and I. Please reconsider," he slightly begged.
"Sebastian the least I can do is leave my gear. But not my uniform. Besides...I'll look weird in a dress..." I mumbled the last part as I angrily shoved my feet into my knee length high boots.
"You wouldn't look odd. You would look beautiful, just like you do every day." I blushed more and huffed, looking at him in the eye, until an formed in my head.
"If you can get something other than a dress, I'll wear it," I smirked, knowing that there hardly was female clothing here.
Something sparked in his eyes and he smiled. Sebastian bowed and grabbed my hand, placing a kiss on my knuckles, his crimson eyes gazing deeply into mine.
"What ever my kitten wishes, she will get," he spoke softly against my skin, smirking a bit when my eyes widened.
He chuckled softly and left the room, closing the door shut.
Crap...

Two minutes later...

My foot was talking against the carpet, but stopped when the door opened to reveal Sebastian with a white box in his hands.
"Wha-? How? But-? Uhh..." I stuttered, pointing at the door behind him.
"Why did you take a little bit of time?" I asked, watching him place the box on the bed and capturing my hand.
Sebastian pulled me up and undid the belts around my body.
"Need I remind you? I am simply one hell of a butler," he smirked.
"Hold on!" I jumped back when his fingers tried undoing the buttons on my shirt.
"What did you get for me to wear?" I asked curiously. Sebastian pulled the lid off the box and pulled out the clothing. I gulped.
It was a black vest that seemed like a tail coat, the inside was red. A beige dress shirt, a black and short sort of frilly skirt with see through stuff that went up your legs (a/n: remember reader chan isn't used to nice clothes. Basically stockings. Outfit is on image on top.)
And black leather knee high boots with heels and not flat soles like my boots.
"Huh...you actually did it," I muttered.
"Yes I did, and I'm afraid it's time for you to change. We don't have all day, darling," Sebastian smiled and moved towards me. I placed my hands against his hard chest.
"Um I can manage. Thanks," I laughed nervously.
"Alright, if you say so...however, this needs to go," Sebastian pulled at the ribbon holding my hair up.
"Hey!" I reached for it.
"This is a special occasion, you must dress properly, and that includes your hair. You can get this back after the day is over." He said, putting it in his vest pocket. I mentally growled.
I love Sebastian, I really do but sometimes I just wanna strangle him.
"Fine! Get out so I can change," I grumbled, getting the skirt first.
"Of course love, I'll go get the young master's breakfast prepared in the mean time," Sebastian smiled and left the room closing the door. I sighed looking down at the clothes.
Here goes nothing...

Well that's another chapter. The next one should be up in an hour or so. R&R please!