Chapter 4

Jason McCann

Last night was so fucking crazy. The dumb ass princess almost got herself killed snooping around watching two gang members beat a man senseless.

She is so fucking stupid. She should of been glad that I was out on my nightly errands because those two guys would of did the unthinkable to her.

Bad enough their whole gang is after my gang now and I have to kill all of them. Their gang is weak as fuck anyway so this was going to be easy.

I couldn't even lie the Princess was so damn attractive. She looked so much better in person. She had beautiful almond brown skin, her face was gorgeous, and her body was just amazing. It took every bone in my body not to take her back to my place and rape her.

I usually seduce women to come back to my house and fuck them senseless but it was something about her that didn't make me want to do that to her even though she was a snobby ass bitch.

What the fuck is wrong with me? She isn't any different from all the women I've been with. Pussy is pussy I should of just fucked her.

But then again she could of went back and told someone in the dumb ass palace then I would have to kill everyone.

"Fuck." I seethed as I had a mental battle with myself. I'm never going to see that bitch again anyway so it shouldn't matter if I fucked her or not. I could just call up one of my hoes and get some pussy.

Who fucking cares.

But something made me wonder why the hell was she out walking around by herself especially in one of the poorest places in Brazil. She probably just wanted to make fun of how the people lived in that part of Sao Paulo.

She is a greedy self centered bitch. I remember one time I happened to see her on television donating Christmas presents to rich people.

Like what the fuck?

I hated her whole entire family they didn't give a fuck about people in need nor helping to make the country a better place.

I should of just raped her last night to make that bitch suffer. I can be a heartless person but her and family were rich snobby people who only cared about themselves.

Selfish motherfuckers.

"Yo Jason are you alright bro?" Sean stood at the doorway and looked at me with a crazy expression.

"Why the fuck I wouldn't be OK?" I started to rock back and forth on the wooden floor.

"Have you've been taking your medications?" Sean tried slowly backing away from the doorway.

"I am not fucking crazy." I grabbed the nearest vase and threw it at the wall inches from hitting Sean right in the face.

"Man calm the hell down before you destroy the whole living room again. We just got new furniture two weeks ago."

"Fuck you!" I picked up the glass table and threw it at the flat screen that hung in the middle of the wall.

"God damn it! What the fuck is wrong with you? Tell me man." Sean looked freaked out.

"I should of fucking raped that bitch!" I seethed as I tugged the ends of my hair.

"Raped who?"

"The fucking Princess." I fell on the floor and started banging my head against the wooden floor.

Sean tried to grip me up off of the floor but me being stronger I punched him right in the stomach.

"Are you out of your mind Jason? If you would of raped the Princess you would get yourself in so much trouble." He clutched his stomach as his voice became raspy.