Chapter 33

Jason McCann

It was another late night I had to work at my club tonight. I was pretty upset that I couldn't see Amelia but when I had to explain to her I had to work she was very upset. After a while of me sweet talking her and getting her to relax she understood that it's my job and money needed to be made.

All the bar tenders and strippers were questioning my behavior due to me not wanting anything sexual to do with them. They were so used to me seducing them when I was single but I wasn't going to cheat on Amelia. She didn't deserve to be hurt so I couldn't do that to her.

I sipped on my glass of Hennesy sitting in the VIP area calculating payments that needed to be paid in the club and deciding what could be improved in my clubs.

I just wanted to get this shit done and go home honestly.

"Mr. McCann someone wishes to see you right this moment." My body guard yelled over the loud music. I narrowed my eyes, I wasn't expecting to see anyone tonight. "Send them back to this area Paul." He nodded and walked off somewhere.

I pulled my phone out to see if Amelia texted me back. I missed her so much. I just wanted to hold her and kiss on her sweet soft plump lips. That girl just makes me the happiest without even trying.

From: My Queen 👸🏽💘

I hope we can hang out tomorrow night 😩😔 I really was looking forward to our time together but I understand.
My heart clenched at her words. A part of me just wanted to say fuck this work and just go see her but I was kind of behind on my work for the clubs.

To: My Queen 👸🏽💘

Baby doll I'll be there tomorrow I promise. I wanted to grip on that ass of yours 😏

"Jason you aren't going to stand up and give me a hug?" I looked up and saw Carmen standing there looking beautiful than ever. I just didn't understand why the hell she was here. "Carmen, you need to leave." I said immediately. I didn't want to see her at all, I wish she got the damn memo.

"What about if I don't want to?" She purred bringing her frame closer to mines. Her brown eyes glistened with lust and sexual desire. I backed away from her stopping myself from becoming aroused. I am loyal too Amelia and nobody is NOT coming between that. "I'll call security and have them escort your skimpy ass out of here." I spat trying to control my anger. I was at the point of just wanting to smack the shit out of her but I've been on my medication lately. I usually don't take those horrible pills but I had to because I didn't want to lash out on Amelia whenever I was around her. She couldn't find out about my mental issues. I'll probably freak her out.

"Jason hear me out Papi." Her peppermint breath filled my nostrils. She was too close to me for my liking so I backed away. "You have five minutes." I pinched the bridge of my nose sitting back down on the sofa behind me. The loud music blaring through the club was starting to give me a headache. Bad enough listening to this bitch was going to make my head hurt even worse.

Carmen took a seat on my lap unexpectedly, I immediately shoved her off. This bitch is not going to get me caught up in her sexual seductions. I'm smarter than that. "Jason! Don't be rude to me." She scoffed stomping her heel. "Either you tell me what's going on or I'm going to have your ass escorted out of here!" I bellowed seeing some of the guards stare at me in concern. It was never ever pretty whenever I was fucking mad.