Chapter 5

Third Person

It was the night of the dinner Amelia's parents were hosting at a beautiful elegant restaurant her parents rented out for the night.

Amelia tried questioning her father about who specifically was going to attend the dinner as well but he ignored her questions and changed the subject.

It irritated her.

She even tried to blackmail Dominic to tell her but he didn't budge either. He said he couldn't tell her or else he would get in a lot of trouble.

Her stylists were currently working on Amelia's appearance for the evening, they didn't even let her have a sneak peek of the dress she was wearing.

She wondered what the hell was going on.

After what it seemed like hours of her stylists preparing her for the eventful evening the trio completed her look and stood back to admire their work.

She wore a hot pink trumpet dress that hugged her curves in the right places, beautiful diamond jewelry to match, her hair was slicked back into a pony tail with light curls, her make up was light and natural, and the pair of silver stilettos she was practicing walking in last night.

"Você parece tão deslumbrante. (You look so breathtaking.)" Benny started to cry.

Amelia smiled and got up and walked to the mirror that was hung on her bedroom wall. She stared at her reflection. She liked how she looked. Her stylists were finally getting the memo that over top clothing wasn't her favorite.

"Thank you guys."

"Tonight you are going to find yourself a husband!" Flavius cheered.

"I am not worried about finding a husband. I never even had a boyfriend before." She sighed.

Her stylists all gave each other a look.

"Well let's go Princesa I'm sure your parents are waiting for you." Neveah gave Flavius a hard stare as she picked up the back of her dress so she wouldn't trip while walking.

The three of them helped the Princess descend down the curved staircase as her parents and her siblings conversed.

"Honey you look amazing." Adelina stood up from the couch and gave her a quick hug. Adelina wore a red dress that stopped at her knee. She looked beautiful as well.

Katie rolled her eyes. She secretly wished she was getting all of the attention instead of Amelia.

"Thanks Mamá." Her Father gave her a smile and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Dominic and Father wore a black suits that were similar. Katie had on a simple white gown that flared out at the bottom and that was cut out in the back. Her burgundy hair was straighten.

"I know you guys are starving so let's go eat. The limo is waiting." Father said leading the way out of the palace.

----

Twenty minutes later the limo dropped the four of them off at one of best restaurants in Sao Paulo named Elle 5. Amelia heard very pleasant things about the restaurant, she was very excited to try their food.

When they entered the restaurant it was empty except for four other people seated at a long table. Amelia figured that her parents rented the whole restaurant for the evening. They're so over the top.

The waiter approached them and seated them at the long table the four people were seated at as well. Amelia immediately recognized two of the people's faces. It was the Duke and Duchess along with two people she didn't recognize.