Chapter 15

Jason McCann

*Jason's strip club media*

"Deal me in." I took a puff of the lit cigar as Dylan who helped make bombs in my gang distributed the poker cards.

I was never a big fan of little childish games like this but anything at this point will help me stop thinking about Amelia.

"Yo Jase when are we supposed to fuck those bitches we met the other day?" Sean questioned as he smacked one of the stripers asses.

"I don't know." I dug in my pocket and pulled out a few hundred dollar bills and threw the bills in the center of the table.

Everyone's mouths dropped wide open as they all stared at me.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I snapped.

"It isn't like you to say 'I don't know' when a bitch is down to fuck." Chaz commented. He also was in the gang.

"Yeah man sounds like you got a new bitch or a side piece." Sean joked.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have no new bitches. I have hoes. I already have multiple bitches on my fuck list already."

"Well Jay if you're not gonna fuck the bitches that are trying to get with you I'll take 'em." Xavier said as he gave Dylan a handshake.

I shrugged carelessly. "Go head. But I'll be getting some tonight from one of these fine strippers that work for me." We were playing poker in one of the private rooms in the back of the strip club.

"Sounds good to be the boss Jason." A familiar figure walked into the room with a suit on.

My father.

I clenched my jaw at his appearance. I mean I didn't have a problem with him I guess but he was so annoying and always tried to boss me around since he made me Mafia King.

"Ugh who the hell invited you Dad?" I rolled my eyes as I slammed my cards on the table. It suddenly became dead quiet.

"Last time I've checked I was the one who gave you the crown and I can take you down any time I damn sure please. Learn to respect your father son." He pulled a chair out next to me and took a seat.

He sure as hell didn't care when some of his old gangs he had beef with tried to kill me and MY gang last week.

The guys just looked between each other.

"I'll respect if you fucking get out of here and let me play poker in peace you asshole." Jason threw a card in the middle of the table.

"Don't be like your brother Jason or else the same thing that happened to him will definitely happen to you."

"Man fuck you don't you dare bring Justin into this. You ruin everything." I seethed.

"Yo nobody ain't got time for this bullshit today Jeremy, you always have to come and ruin shit." Sean told him in a very irritated tone. I owe Sean one.

"I can do whatever I want now stay out of this Sean." Sean gave him the middle finger.

I stood up from the table and stormed out of the room. I had to get the fuck out of there before I end up killing my own father.

I walked into the main part of the strip club and went right to the bar. I needed a drink and a bitch to fuck later. 

I sure wasn't in the mood to see Amelia anyway and plus I'm getting very sick and tired of her. I need some space. 

"What can I get for you sir?" A beautiful curly haired girl approached me. She was utterly attractive. She must of been new here because I sure as hell don't remember hiring her nor seeing her.