Chapter 32

*Jason's House*

Jason McCann

I pulled into the driveway of my house as Amelia's eyes lit up seeing my house. I never planned on showing Amelia my house but I didn't want to hide anything from her and plus my boys wanted to meet her. I knew this was another big risky step in our relationship but I trusted Sean and Ryan, I knew they wouldn't go back and tell anyone. "Your house-- Is just incredible." She said shockingly removing her seat belt as I placed the car in park. "Being a Mafia King does has it perks." I told her stroking her thigh smoothly.

"I see, this is a house you'll see in a magazine." She gushed getting out of the car. I smiled at her exiting the vehicle as well. I went up behind her and kissed her cheek. She giggled slightly and turned around to face me. "Yeah pretty much." Amelia was so beautiful. Sometimes I ask myself how did I become so lucky to end up with someone like her. She was such a wonderful warm person whereas me I was the complete opposite.

"Is your friends mean?" Amelia batted her eyes as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "No sweetheart they're pretty cool people trust me." I laced my fingers with hers pulling her along to the front door of my house.

I typed my code in quickly hearing the door click indicating it's unlocked. I felt her shiver under my touch. I could tell she was nervous meeting my friends. I rubbed circles on the back of her hand with my thumb. "Come on baby don't be shy. You'll like them trust me." I opened the front entrance to my house pulling her inside and pushing her against the nearest wall.

I couldn't contain myself.

"You know how fucking sexy you look tonight." I growled in her ear pinning her hands above her head. "J--Jason." She moaned trying to get out of my grasp. I started to suck on her skin behind her ear leaving a reddish hickey behind.

I felt her squirm under my touch as I started to kiss even lower. I even think she tilted her neck to give me more access. "Hey man close the door before you let them weird ass bugs in here again." I groaned immediately as I heard Sean's big mouth ruin me and Amelia's moment. "Oh my bad man I didn't know you were busy." Amelia covered her face in embarrassment as I turned around to face Sean.

"It is your bad man." I said giving him a deadly glare. Sean shrugged his shoulders looking past me. I knew he was staring at Amelia. "Bro is this the princess for real?" Sean's facial expression was priceless. Amelia removed her hands slowly off of her face. "Oh shit! You weren't lying about this. The fucking Princess is in our house my nigga." I chuckled placing my arm around Amelia. She smiled at him.

"What a pleasure to meet you." She's so polite to people, even times when I saw her on TV and people were being rude to her she was always polite. "The pleasure is all mines Princess." Sean bowed causing me to roll my eyes. Amelia giggled.

"Oh no you don't have to bow to me it's not mandatory and please call me Amelia." She stuck her hand out for Sean to shake. I raised a brow knowing Sean doesn't have one ounce of politeness or manners in him. Sean gave her a low high five. She gave him a weird look and retrieved her hand. "Just call me Sean."

"Sean..." She repeated. "What was that tap thingy you did to my hand?" Amelia was so confused at times. I couldn't judge her because she wasn't taught like a normal kid, she was trained to be a royal. "Are you talking about a high five?" I asked her trying to contain my laughter. It was funny and cute at the same time how she didn't know what normal things to us are. I remember one time when the both of us were hanging out she never could understand the purpose of dabbing. I happened to be playing Pokémon go in her bedroom and finally caught Charizard so I instantly did the dab. It was a habit whenever I got hype.