Chapter 34

Jason McCann

I plunged my tongue deep into her as Amelia pulled on the ends of my hair. She sucked on my bottom lip as I tongued her down exploring every angle and aspect of her mouth. I wanted her to know how bad, how much I missed her through our passionate make out.

I was hungry for her, I needed her, wanted her, and craved her. I was going to fucking have her because she's all mines.

I placed my hand on her cheek slowly kissing her wanting to tease. Amelia began to moan into the kiss getting agitated with how slow I was going.

"Jasonn..." She groaned wrapping her slender legs around my waist. "Stop teasing...." Her voice sounded so fucking sexy. It was like she was pleading for me to stop. I fucking wanted her so bad.

"Someone's impatient." I removed my shirt as I stood on my knees between her legs. She looked so fucking sexy and appetizing. I kneeled down and began sucking on her neck. Amelia arched her back in pleasure as I nibbled, licked, and sucked on her sensitive spot. "Oh fuck Jay." She wrapped her hands around my neck pulling me even closer to her frame.

I felt something metal and cold against the back of my neck making me stop what I was doing. I lifted my head from her neck and grabbed her hand from around my neck.

I couldn't believe the sight before me. I almost fucking lost it.

Amelia gulped as tears started to swell in those beautiful brown eyes of hers. "You're fucking engaged?" I examined the little ring on her left hand. If I would of proposed to her she would of got the biggest diamond money could buy. "Jason.. I didn't even want to say yes. I didn't have no choice." Amelia started to sob and pull away from me.

She removed the ring off of her little hand and threw it on the carpeted floor. My heart clenched just seeing how miserable she was in this situation. It was so fucked up how her father forced her into this. "Amelia come here baby doll." She pulled herself into a little ball. "Jason I'm so sorry I should of said no." I pulled her into my chest feeling her warm tears stream down my chiseled chest.

"I know baby. But if you did your father would of gave you a hard time." I laid back on the pillows letting Amelia lay on my chest. I massaged her scalp in a soothingly manner calming her down. "I don't want to marry him Jay. I just don't know how long I'm going to be able to deal with this. I'm overwhelmed, unhappy, and pressured." I noticed me and Amelia both had a lot on us right now. If Amelia didn't say yes to marrying that asshole she would of ended up in so much trouble, if I don't have sex with Carmen the FBI would find out about my identity.

I did not like the idea of me cheating on Amelia not at all. What me and her have is very strong. I even have visions of us sometimes having kids in the future, starting a life with her, seeing her beautiful face every day. I wouldn't mind giving up my lifestyle for her. She's worth it. "Baby I'm here for you. Even though it hurted me that you were engaged I have to be strong because you have to do what you gotta do." I kissed her head bringing her even closer to me. I want to tell her about what I have to do so my identity won't get blown but I don't want to hurt her. I just have to keep this on the low until this whole thing blows over.

"Jason.. I'm so glad your mines. If you weren't here I would be so lost and lonely. I'm so blessed to have you." I kissed her forehead. "I feel the same way my love. I was thinking if you're not busy this weekend how would you like if I took you out on a date again? I don't want our relationship to always consume of us just hanging out in your bedroom." Amelia smiled and climbed on top of me straddling my waist.

"I'd love to go out with you again baby. Our last date was amazing and I can't wait to have another great experience with you." I placed my hands on her waist pulling her down on my hard member. I wanted her to feel what she does to me. I've been so horny for the longest time.