Chapter 25

Amelia Preston

"Eww Jay stop farting." I said pushing him off of me and covering my nose.

He simply laughed. "I can't help it, its human nature baby." He pulled my frame back to his and placed his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes at his corny remark.

"Well learn how to properly go to the bathroom and fart because I don't want to smell that." I scrunched my face up in disgust due to him still making me grossed out.

Jay stuck his tongue out at me and placed his head in the crook of my neck. For him to be such a tough guy on the outside he sure is like a big baby in the inside. That's one of the things I really truly adored about him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer inhaling his musky scent. He smelt so gooood.

I didn't want our time to end together. I wish me and him could be around each other all the time without having to go on the down low like we've been doing for the past few weeks.

But my conversation from earlier with my step mother crept into my thoughts.

I can't believe she actually wants to meet Jay. But I really don't know how he would react to this.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He pouted while staring down at me. I didn't even notice him looking at me until he said something to me.

"It's nothing." I didn't want him to get upset at me.

Jay arched an perfect brow. "Amelia I've known you for a almost a while now. I know when something is bothering you and there is something on your mind."

I bit my lip and adverted my eyes away from his intimidating gaze. He's very observant. "Honey bunny what's on your mind?" Jay pecked my lips and pushed a few strands of hair out of my face.

This man truly makes me melt like a Popsicle on the forth of July.

"Well... It's one main thing." Jay lifted my chin making me look into his honey colored orbs.

"Go head and tell me because I want you to be able to feel comfortable around me." He literally made my heart melt right then and there. I actually didn't feel that bad for telling him now.

Maybe he wouldn't totally mind.

I took a deep breath and let the words slip from my mouth. "Jay my step mother which is the Queen, she wants to meet you." Jay sat up on the bed and creased his eyebrows. I climbed beside him and gave him a weird facial expression.

"Shit.." He mumbled under his breath as he suddenly turned angry due to the look on his face.

"What?" I was very curious about why was he getting so upset for. All my mother wanted to do was meet him, no harm done.

"What the-how the hell did she find out about us?" He slightly raised his voice making me shift on the bed.

"She put two and two together because she saw that I was not falling for Affonso and I kept pushing him away whenever he came around me. But she told me a mother knows when her daughter likes a man." Jay shook his head.

"I can't meet your mother Amelia. And I don't plan on fucking doing it either." He scoffed standing up from my bed.

I could tell that he was growing very frustrated with all of this. Maybe my instincts were very wrong about this. He probably was new to all of this.

"Jay my mother is not a judgmental person. All she wants is for me to be happy." I told him as he paced back and forth in front of my bed.

"Like hell, I'm not a royal like the rest of you are. She probably wants you with one of those phony losers like rich boy." Jay's voice held so much disgust and hatred.