2. Hate

MINSEO's POV

I park my car in the parking lot and the first thing enter the school, some friends greeted me as I pass by. Usually I would greet them back but today I am not in the mood. I just feel like hanging Jimin on that tree and burn this whole school down.... But that's impossible.

"Hey bestie~" a voice squeak as an arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Don't you 'bestie' with me" I roll my eyes at her.

"Well someone isn't in the mood this morning." Minhee says, "Anyway did Jimin drive you home safely yesterday?"

When did the word 'Jimin' and 'safely' ever use in one sentence?

"You tell me, what kind of 'bestie' leave me together with my most hated person in this whole universe." I growl

"and just so you know, he didn't safely drive me home. I woke up in his bed!"

Minhee gasps, "D-Don't tell me... You a-and Jimin.... Did-"

"Shut up!"
I quickly cover her mouth before anyone else could hear.

"So what exactly happen??" Minhee whisper loudly.

"I don't know, okay?! I don't remember a thing!! I just woke up and find myself in underwear and Jimin half naked." I told her.

"Oh my......." Her jaw drops.
"That's good!"

"I know rig-.......... Wait..... What did you say?"
Maybe there's something wrong with my ear, but did she just say it's good?

"I said It's good!! You guys should go out! The ship starts sailing!" Minhee clap her hands excitedly.

"Wait hold on.... You did not just say that!"

"Hell yes I did, you guys look cute." Minhee smiles.

"Are you blind? Do you know who he is? Do you know how much your bestie right here hates him?" I furrow my brows.

"Ugh Minseo, I don't understand why you hate Jimin so much other than the fact that he beats you in every subject. You guys are perfect!" Minhee said.

"That is not the only reason I hate him! He's a player! He dated half the girls in this school already. Do you even know the longest time he dated a girl? 3 months! 3 fucking months. Sometimes he even dump a girl in less than 24 hours." I told Minhee.

"I mean..... If you think about it..... Jimin is just trying to find a perfect gir-"

"Bullshit, he just want to get laid.... And stop siding with him will you??!" I glared.

"Alright, chill woman." Minhee replied.

"Why are you yelling at my girlfriend?" Hoseok suddenly appear out of no where.

"Jagiya~" Minhee kisses his cheeks as his arm rest on her waist.

"Ugh, don't make me puke." I fake a vomit. Couples. They make me feels so uncomfortable.

" Oh, I heard the exams score are up on the board in the main hall." Hoseok said.

"They're up??!" Hell yes, I study hard for that shit. Imma beat Jimin's ass for sure.

JIMIN's POV

"Hello Jimin oppa!"

"Hi" I replied.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA" all the girls scream in unison.

Girls. They're too easy, all they care about is looks. I dated them if I'm bored and I know they will end up crying after, but that isn't my fault. I get what I needed, an entertainment, and they get what they needed, my attention.
Every lady wants a piece of me, you know?
........ Well....... Not this one.