33. Pabo

JIMIN's POV

"Where are you going oppa? I thought you're coming with us" The girls whine in a girly voice which I'm so sick of.

I stared boringly at the girls. They are pretty, sexy, appealing, alluring, and anything else you can think of but except.....

They're not Minseo.

"I'm going to class." I said before walking away. "Don't contact me anymore."
No matter how many girls I've been meeting, all I can think about is Minseo. She is the first person I think of when I wake up and the last when I went to sleep. If this keeps going then how the hell am I going to get over this feelings for her?

I hate her!

I hate her for making feel this way. I hate her for being a narrow minded person. I hate her for not giving me a chance. I hate her for not trusting me. I hate her for making me feel weak. I hate her for giving me so much pain, a tremendous amount of pain that I've never experience... and lastly, I hate her for making me fall in love.

MINSEO's POV

"Do you need me to drive you home after class?" I asked

"Nope, I'm going with Hopie." She replied without leaving her eyes off the phone screen.

"Minhee." I called out the name of the girl sat beside my in the car

"What?" She asked and I make a turn to the school's parking lot.

"Why did Jimin do that?"

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"Why did he ignore me and flirt with other girls?" He even flirt in front of me.

"Are you that stupid or what? It's so obvious, how can you not know?"
She answered
"He's trying to move on so of course he'll avoid you and start seeing other girls!"

Move on? He tries to move on? No way! I can't let that happen.

"What should I do...." I murmur to myself

"I can't tell you what to do, but I can to you that the other pabo loves you a lot. He loves you more than you think." Minhee told me as I park the car in an empty lot.

"Do you know how much frustration you and Jimin give me and BTS?" Both of us exit the car.

"Tch, two smartest students my ass." She spat as she close the door.
"Both of you guys are just pabo."

3RD PERSON's POV

*I wonder what he/she is thinking right now." Jimin and Minseo thought.

They sit so close to each other in class, but yet everything seems so far.

"Johwang." The professor called. "You got 57% on the test."

"Minseo, 98%"

"Hojoon, 85%"

"Nami, 72%"

"And Jimin, 0%"

"WHATTTT???" All the students gasp in total surprise.
"HOW??!"