41. Vacation (2)

3RD PERSON's POV

"Woah, who rent this yacht?" Rapmon asked as he put on the life jacket

"Suga hyung did." Jungkook said.

"I'm rich." Yoongi respond.
"So expensive glasses."

All of the member was excited when the captain piloting the yatch far out to the sea.
Especially maknaes who couldn't stay still at all.

"Jungkook-ah, put your arms out." Taehyung creep up behind kookie.

With no words need, Jungkook did what he was told while Taehyung put his arms around the younger one.

Hobi then hums to the Titanic ost in the background as the other two enjoy the moment until Jungkook's arm become tired.

"Why are they more romantic than us?" Minseo jokingly asked

"I asked myself question." Jimin laughs along.

"Does any of you guys want to fish?" Jin asked before getting the fishing rod.

"Me!" Minseo exclaimed, she always wanted to go fishing but just don't know how.

"Me too." Rapmon replied

"Okay! What about you, Yoongi?" Jin asked.

"No thanks." Suga nonchalantly answered.
"I'm extremely unmotivated."

"Do you know how to fish?" Minseo asked Jimin.

"Nope." He shake his head.
"Never tried it."

"Me either."

"Oh, it's easy. I'll help you." Jin hand over two fishing rods for Minseo and Rapmon.

"First, you put the bait on." Jin said before placing some bait at the end of Minseo's hook.

"And then you throw the wire like this." Seokjin demonstrated by grabbing onto the handle of her fishing rod then throw the line out in the water.

On the other hand, Jimin stands behind the two, frowning at the sight of Jin's hand that was on hers.

"Wow, thank you sunbae, you're the best!" They fist each other with a bright smile on their face that makes Jimin drown in a sea of jealousy.

"Of course." Jin blow a kiss.
"I'm Kim Seokjin after all."

"Oh and-"