19. Rapmon's B-day (2)

MINSEO's POV

"Are you single?" The bartender straightforwardly asked.

"Well....."

"Nope." Someone answered for me.

"Sorry for taking too long babe." The fuckboy Jimin swung his arm over my shoulder.
Where the hell did he come from?

"Who are you?" The bartender asked with a sullen attitude.

"Her boyfriend." Jimin smirked.
"Isn't that obvious?"

WHATTTT

"Yah Jimin-"

"Aren't a bartender supposed to be working instead of hitting on someone else's girlfriend?" Jimin glare straight at the boy.
"We need our privacy."

With a sulky expression on his face, the bartender moves to a different part of the bar.
There goes my free drink.....

"Yah!" I brush of his arm which was still around my shoulders.
"What was that for? I almost got free drinks from him!"

"Tch pabo! You're so naive, he could've put drugs in you drink and take advantage of you!" Jimin sat on the seat beside me while a new bartender serves him a small glass of whiskey.

"How can he do that in such a crowded place?" I replied in disbelief.

3RD PERSON's POV

"It's not that hard to slip drug into a drink secretly, airhead." Jimin responded.

"In that case then thanks for helping but I don't think the 'boyfriend' part is necessary." She sends him a questionable look.

"Didn't you see how fast he was leaving after I said I was your boyfriend?" Jimin make an excuse while taking a shot of whiskey.

"Not really.... but why you are here anyway?" There was an obvious annoyance in her voice.

"Yah I give up my business just to come here and see you. Aren't you suppose to be glad?" Jimin answered.
*I was worried about you and this is what I get?*

"We're just celebrating Rapmon's birthday, what business are you talking about?"

"...... What I mean is........ "
He paused for a moment
"nevermind."

"Aish, it's hot in here." Jimin unbutton the first first few buttons of his shirt.

"Well... that's because you're drinking to much." Minseo remarked as Jimin picks up yet another glass.

"You're gonna get drunk Jimin." Minseo warn him for the 10000000000th times.

Jimin wanted to lower his temperature by drinking.... but it's only getting warmer for him.

Quietly and diligently Minseo's eyes inevitably travel from his collarbone to his slightly-exposed chest. Unintentionally, she found herself swallowing hard.
*I can't look away... why?!*

"Why aren't you drinking?" She jolted when Jimin asked her a question while sipping more alcohol.

"I... uh.... don't want any." It took a while for her brain to process.

"Come on!" He poured some in her empty glass.

"Didn't you said you want free drink? There! I'll paid."  He then go back and gulp down another small glass.