5. Crush

MINSEO's POV

I picked up a cup of coffee from Starbucks and my dad continues driving me to the school.

The moment I walked into the hallway, a voice called out my name and my heart immediately skip a beat.
I turn to my right and sees Minhyun walking up to me. I could see the light coming from him as if there was Jesus behind him.

"Oh... Hi" I smiles. Really Minseo? That's all you can come up with? Gosh why am I so lame.

"Hey, it's been a long time I haven't talked to you." How can  he be so tall and handsome? He's totally my style. Oh, look at that muscle.... damn bOI, that's some fine ass-

"Minseo?"

"Huh?" Shit he totally notice I checked him out......Just act normal Minseo.

"Yeah! It's been a long time since you're so busy with your basketball team" I said. I actually don't remember the last time we have a proper conversation. Umh... if only we were in the same class like freshman year when I first met him.

He stopped and open his locker and I stopped with him.

"I'm sorry Minseo there's just a lot of competition with other teams so I have to work extra hard." He smiles.
"But anyway how are you?you're looking prettier everyday."

"Yes?" Badump badump badump. "Oh, thankyou" I blushed while my heart beats hella fast. Trust me, I am not this type of person, but I really can't control myself right now.

3RD PERSON's POV

"Hi Jimin oppa" 2 girls said and Jimin replied with a wink.

"OMG" They fangirls together as if he was a celebrity.

"Jimin hyung is an international playboy." Jungkook commented.

"Chimchim, you really stop with the cheesy wink" Taehyung added.

"Jealous TaeTae?" Jimin smirked.

"Why should I be? I got more fangirls than you." He retort

"Ohhh bultaoreune" The rest of BTS shouted.

"Tch, where? I don't see any" Jimin asked cockily

"Well, because I don't flirt like someone here" Taehyung replied.

"Maybe that's why Minseo doesn't like you" Jin states.

"What? Why are you bringing her in this conversation" He roll his eyes.

"You mad bro?" Rapmon smirked at the boy.

"You guys are ruining my mood" Jimin said before going a separate way. "See ya later"

JIMIN's POV

I kept walking to my class and ignore any greetings that other students give me. I don't know why I'm in such a bad mood today..... maybe I'll feel better if I make fun of Minseo. I wonder where she is.

I looked around for a familiar figure and one immediately caught my eye. I found you~

I walked closer to her and I realize she was talking to a guy. From the outside, he seems like a decent guy......... Okay maybe a little bit more than decent.

"Oh, thankyou" I heard her said shyly while blushing. Woh, Minseo is blushing, that's the first. Tch, it's so obvious that she likes him.