24. Ethan

MINSEO's POV

Every footsteps I take is heavier than the last because I realize that eventually it will lead me to my class, where I sat in front of Jimin.

I really want to erase my memories of what happened yesterday but that's impossible. How did I end up kissing the playboy?! AISHHH

I enter the classroom and the first thing I see was Jimin, who was also looking at me with a small smile on his face. We made eye contact for 0.0000001 second in which I quickly turns away. This is so awkward!

3RD PERSON's POV

*She's acting weird today* Jimin couldn't seem to be focus on the lecturing. All that was in his head was the girl in front of him.
Usually, these two would be the loudest in class. They would either talking bickering or gossiping. But today, just silence.

"Okay class, that's it for today. You guys can leave early"

Upon hearing his words, Minseo quickly shove her supplies in her backpack without looking and dash through the door in a split of a second.

"Minseo-" Jimin tried to call but he was a step too late.
He stood up in defeat and just a moment when he was about to leave.... something on her chair catches his eyes.
*Pabo, you left your calculator. Did you want to avoid me that bad?*

"That's weird." Minhee stood beside Minseo's locker as the girl put back the unnecessary books.
"Where's Jimin?"

Minseo's face grows redder when his name was mentioned. "I don't know, why did you even ask me."

"Because you guys always go with each other after class?" Minhee respond.
"Anyway, how was the date yesterday~? I didn't hear any complaint so that must mean everything went well right?"

"It was alright." She divert her gaze. "Nothing happened."

"NOTHING?" Minhee exclaimed.
"........ you're lying."

"No!" Minseo shut the locker.

"Tch, I'm your best friend. Do you think I can't tell your lying face?" Minseo smirked.
"Something interesting definitely happened!"

"Nothing let's go!" Minseo walked ahead to avoid suspicions.

"Yah! You can't hide it from me!" Minseo catch up.

"Minseo!!" A group of girls approached Minseo and Minhee.

"Yes? Something happened?" Minseo asked.

"Someone is looking for you!" One of them answered, "He's really handsome!"

"Is it Jimin?" Minhee asked.

"YAH!" Minseo send a small glare to her best friend.

"No! He's one of the new student who transfer to school today." Another girl replied.
"I heard he's a son of a government official!"

"Oh!..... I heard about that." Minhee's lips parted. "You know him???"

"No... I don't know any government official's son. Are you sure it's me?" Minseo asked the girls.