14. Busan (1)

MINSEO's POV

"WHAT??" I shrieked upon seeing Jimin on the plane. "Why are you sitting next to me?!"

"Don't blame me, Minhee give me this airplane ticket." Jimin smile broadly.

"YAH!! MINHEE!" I scowl at Minhee, who sat beside Jhope 2 rows away.

"Sorry, I hope you have a nice trip." Minhee mouth to me. This is why I have trust issue.

I took a seat beside Jimin who was still looking at me with a half smile on his face. Just ignore him the whole flight, Minseo. It won't be long.

"Hi!!" My eyeball almost went out of my socket when Taehyung turn around from the seat ahead, follow by Jungkook.
"YAH! Be quiet, I'm trying to sleep!" I heard Suga said from behind. I look behind my seat and saw Jin, Suga, and Rapmon. Aigoo, he is trying to sleep when the airplane didn't even parted yet.

"Are you excited Ms.Second place?" Jimin ask enthusiastically. He calls my  name by Ms.Second Place so much, to the point that I'm used to it.

"Of course." I replied, "You must be too, right? It's your hometown."

"Umh." He nodded, "I miss the places there." That's right I forgot, we went to kindergarten and elementary school together in Seoul. However, he move to Busan during middle school and we didn't meet each other until college.

"How was your high school days in Busan?" I ask out of curiosity.
"Depressing." He look out the window when the plane start to take off.

"Why?" I asked.  How can it be depressing? I was expecting that he was probably a happy kingka who have lots of hoes blah blah blah something like that.

"I just don't like the people there." He simply answered.

"Why are you asking so much question?"  He smile in a conceited way. "Are you perhaps interested in me?

"I can give you some sleeping pills to take and you can dream about it because it will never happen in real life." I put my earbuds back on. Just when I wanted to make a proper conversation, he just have to ruined it.

I close my eyes and turn the other way, ready to follow Suga's footsteps to dreamland.

"Hey, stop, I'm just kidding. Don't sleep! I'm bored." I heard Jimin whine, but I ignore him.

"Meanie." I heard him murmur and turn to the window side. After, I fell deep asleep the whole flight.

3RD PERSON's POV

After arriving in Haeundae, all the students get in 2 separate tour bus and was on their was to the hotel beside the beach.

*No! Minhyun is on the other bus.* Minseo's inside died a little before entering the bus.

This time, Minseo was also sitting next to Jimin, but with Taehyung sandwich in between. It was noon and the sunset was already setting.

"I can't wait to pick up chicks tomorrow at the beach" Rapmon said excitedly.

"There are chicks at the beach?" Jungkook asks. "What! I want to pick them up too!"

"You're a baby, you don't know how to do that." Rapmon replied as if he was Kookie's father.

"It's easy, Taehyung hyung taught me!" Jungkook exclaims

"What? He did?!" Jin asked.

"Yeah, it's simple! Just move slowly so you won't startle them and pick them up only a few inches from the ground in case they fall." Jungkook said proudly.