27. Realize

3RD PERSON's POV

"Why were you standing up?" Minseo asked Ethan as both of them sit down at the couple table.

"I had to go to the restroom." Ethan cover up his lie with a smile. "Not anymore."

"Here's the menu." The waitress hand the two the menu.

"Pick anything you like." He flash his dimples.
"Don't be shy."

*Now that I think about it, Rapmon's dimples is so much nicer.* Minseo thought before looking at the list of 5 star restaurant dishes.
She purposely picked the most expensive food so Ethan can waste his money.

"I'm glad you came, I can finally find a way to say thank you." Ethan leaned a little closer.
"So Minseo, tell me a little about yourself."

*Tf is this? An interview?*

"I like Big Bang and Exo"

"Oh..... that's cool. I don't really listen to Kpop." Ethan said.

*I'm canceling this asshole.* Minseo sips some water to calm her down.

"So....... do you have a boyfriend?" He straightforwardly asked.

"No." Minseo shook her head.
"Enough about me, tell me about yourself. What high school did you go to?"

"I went to Busan International High School then move to the U.S where I finish high school and start University." Ethan boast.

"Why did you move?" She asked.

"Since I was a smart student, my dad decide I should study abroad for better education."

*This asshole is not very good at lying.*

MINSEO's POV

After dinner, I thought he was going to take me somewhere else expensive so I can spend all of his filthy money but nah. I found myself walking beside the Han river with him beside me. Gosh my hand is going to break, this purse is so heavy!

"Ouch...." Ethan rubbed his eyes. The wind must have blow some dust in his eyes. Good job wind.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know, I think something is wrong with my eyes." He stopped and looked straight at me like nothing happened.
"Because I can't take them off you."

"Ha. Ha. Ha." KMS

Is this how he impressed the girls? If it is then damn, I feel bad for those girl who find this shit charming. Alright, I admit I find him charming before but hey it's not my fault he's good looking! Seriously you can't judge a book from its cover.

"Hey Minseo, how did you know Jimin?" I'm glad you asked, asshole.

"Tch Jimin? I hate that guy." I acted. Actually it's true, I feel that way.... long ago.

"You hate him?" His face light up.
"Me too. Wow we have something in common."

"Your hands are cold, maybe this will make it warmer" He holds my hand and I wanted to push him in the river. Minseo... just hold on a little longer.