8. Competition

MINSEO's POV

"Hey I think I have to lose some fat. I'm going to the gym today!" I said enthusiastically

"Wow, that does not sounds like you at all" she replied.

"Keep this a secret okay? But actually I heard-"

"That Minhyun is going to some gym and you just want to be there, am I right?" She finish my sentence. I don't call her my best friend for no reason.

"Bingo!! But I also want to exercise anyway" eh..... not really.

"Babe!!" An angelic voice called for Minhee, it's her hopeu.

"Hey Minseo" he flash a smile and I swear his teeth was brighter than my future.

"Hi Hoseok!" I replied.

"What are you guys talking about?" JHope asked.

"She said she wanted to go to the gym" Minhee snakes her arm around his waist.

"Which one?"

"It's the school's gym" I replied.

"Oh and good job on getting your revenge on Jimin" Jhope laughs, "that was a blast"

"Thanks." I smiled, think of that time makes me feel soooooo goodd.

"Anyway my class is here I don't want to interrupt you guys"

"See ya later Minseo!!" The couple give me a goodbye before I go to class. Ahhh I can't wait to see Minhyun today.

3RD PERSON's POV

"Where is Minseo?" Jimin asks Minhee as the couple shows up at the bubble tea shop.

"Do you miss her or something" She gives him that mischievous look.

"No I just want to annoy her to pay back for what she did to my car" Jimin said emotionlessly

"Get over with it, ChimChim" Taehyung suck up one of the boba from his drink.

"Get over with what? You know how much I pay to get that car painted again?" Jimin scoffed.

"But you're rich" Rapmon states the truth.

"I don't care, where is she?" Jimin asks again

"At the school's gym, probably exercising" Jhope answers

*school's gym, huh?*

"Speaking of gym, I suddenly want to go to one" Jimin said.

"Me too, hyung" Jungkook commented

"Jungkook, you work out too much already. You're a muscle pig" Suga said.

"Better than some grandpa who have spaghetti arms and skips leg day" Jungkook said under his breath.

"What was that coconuthead?"

"Yah! Suga, stob it!" Jin glares at the younger one.

"As I was saying, let's go to the gym after this" Jimin brings back the topic.