11. Tease

MINSEO's POV

"I really need to get my shit together" I told myself while eating a chocolate bar. I notice how unhealthy my diets are, but I can't help myself to stuff in more junk food everyday. FML.

I took out the books that I need for my next class and closes the locker. Gosh, this is heavy.
I exit the hallway and walk toward the business major building where my class is.

"What is it? I need to go to my next class" Wait.... I think I know this voice.

I turn to my left and in between the two hallways, I found Jimin with..... I know her... Hyerin?

Oh shit! I immediately hide behind the tree nearby, Jimin almost saw me!

"Let's make this quick." I heard Jimin said. Wait... are they gonna have a quickie or something? Okay nvm, Minseo, that was kinda dumb this is a public place.

"I like you oppa" She said with confident. Man I wish I have that type of confident to confess to Minhyun.
"Go out with me, ya?"

"Thank you for the offer but I... don't really know you." Ohhh, that's cold.

"It's okay! We can get to know each other" She smiles brightly.

"I don't want to know you. See ya, I'm late for my next class" Jimin yawns in a boring manner then walk away, leaving the girl dumbfounded.

Why would someone reject such a cute girl?
Ahh..... I forgot he already have a girlfriend. I guess he's starting to be serious in relationship now.

"Oh hi Minseo! What are you doing behind the tree?" A guy from my class greeted.

From a distance I saw Jimin turn around. Oh nooo!

"Shuush!!!" I put my index finger my lips and shush him up.

"Umh? Oh... okay!" He speaks LOUDLY then walk away. Are you dumb?

"See you later then!" He waves and speaks LOUDLY again. BOI if you don't-

"MINSEO?"

Oh

No

"What are you doing here?" Jimin smirke. I quickly straighten myself up and walk out of the tree.

"Were you spying on me?" He smiles playfully.

Minseo hurry up and make an excuse!

"No! I lost my earring behind the tree so I try to find it. Who have time to spy on your love confession?" Good job Minseo.

Wait......

Shit.

"And how did you know I was receiving a confession then" Jimin and his cheeky smile!

"I.....accidentally heard it" I turn and walk away from embarrassment.

"You're really bad at lying, Minseo" Jimin chuckles as he caught up to me.