28. The Answer

MINSEO's POV

"Ah.... I see... the psycho bitch likes Jimin."

".......the psycho bitch likes Jimin."

"..... LIKES JIMIN."

"STOP!!" I tried to cover my ears but why do I keep hearing the asshole's voice?

Minseo! Get your shit together and get over the feelings for the playboy!!

I picked up another book and read again... At least I have something to distract myself for now.

JIMIN's POV

"Are you sure you like her? Like serious, not like your other ex girlfriends." I feel like I'm being investigated by BTS members.

"Yes, I like her for real." I sighed. Am I that bad of a playboy? Why does no one trust me?

"Good because you'll catch this hands if you play with her." Rapmon threatened.

"Wow I feel like I'm dreaming, Jimin have feelings for someone." Jin said.

"He's finally a man." Suga said nonchalantly.

"Said the virgin." Jhope chuckled in a low tone.

"Hyung, do you think Minseo likes Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

Dead silence.

"You guys don't have to answer" I sighed again. I don't even know the answer myself.

"If you want to know the answer." Minhee speak up.
"Go to the library."

"Okay!" Taehyung stood up excitedly.

"Not you! I'm talking to Jimin." Minhee said.

"Oh....." The guy pout and sat back down.

The answer is in the library? What is that suppose to mean?

"GO ALREADY, JIMINIE PABO!"

MINSEO's POV

"I can't do this anymore!" I put the book back down on the desk. Tch, I didn't even know what I was reading since Jimin was all in my mind.

...... I want to see him...... I wonder what he's doing right now...

My eyes scan across the table and I my heart almost stop beating.

IT'S JIMIN!!

Oh my god, there's no way I'm hallucinating.

He's smiling at me...... Damn I must be going crazy.

"Why aren't you studying, Ms. Second Place?" Wait, he speaks! IT'S THE REAL JIMIN!

"Why are you here?" My heart was beating so fast that my hands start to sweat.

"I'm looking for my answer." He did a half smile. Answer?