9. Concert

MINSEO's POV

I finish my shower and put on a crop top with a skirt. I can already see all the good things that will happen today.
Today is THE day. It's Exo's concert day AND I'm going with my beloved Minhyun. That time when he said we should go to the concert together in the nurse office, he wasn't joking.

He isn't even here yet but my heart is already beating so fast. I sprayed on some perfume and dance my way down the stairs.

"Some one looks like they're in a good mood" My dad said.

"Yup, that's right" I replied proudly.

"You dress nicely today. Are you going on a date?" Mom asked.

"Yes! An Exo's concert date" I almost sings that line due to happiness.

"With Jimin?" My mom ask again.

"Mom! I'm happy right now, don't ruin my mood!"

"Aigoo, I feel bad for you. You're missing out on such a nice boy"

"That's because you don't know him mom" I replied.

At that moment my phone rings and I quickly picks it up as if my life was depending on it.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hi Minseo. Come out. I'm outside right now." I heard Minhyun said on the other line.

"Okay! I'm coming out right now!" I off the phone and quickly wear my shoes. I say my goodbyes my parents before heading out the door.

"Good afternoon!" I told Minhyun as I open the passenger seat. I was so surprise when he wears an EXO shirt. How adorable can he be??

"Are you ready??" Minhyun asked excitedly.

"YESS LET'S GO!" I replied with the same amount of enthusiasm.

JIMIN's POV

"Park Jimin, stop looking at yourself or your phone screen will crack any second."

"Mom, this screen will crash because of my handsomeness right?" I winked to my mom who sit beside me.

"Jimin-ah, you're not Jin."

"Good one, yeobo" Appa from the driver seat chuckles

"Mom! I'm your son, not Jin hyung!" I argue.

"Okay, my so  is very handsome" She said in a playful tone.

"And....... we're here" My dad stated after he park the car in front of Minseo's house.

I wonder what Ms. Second Place is doing right now

"Good morning Mrs. And Mr. Park" Her parents open the door for us. Where is she?

"Hello!"I bowed 45 degrees.

"Hello Jimin-ah" Her parents greeted, "Please come inside."

The moment I entered the house, it was quiet as if no one was there. Is she not home?
My parents and I sit on the sofa and I couldn't help myself but look at her room upstairs. The door was wide open, she's definitely not here.