13. Minhyun

MINSEO's POV

"Hey, did you pack your stuff already?" Jhope ask while holding hands with Minhee. Not going to lie but they make me feel  extremely jealous at times.

"Yeah, I packed everything last night. Now I just need to choose what to wear on the flight for tomorrow." I replied.

"Oh!" Minhee exclaim as she took something out of her backpack. "Here's your ticket, Taehyung just give that to me in the morning. Don't lose it!"

Umh, that's weird. I saw him in the morning why didn't he give that to me?

"Thanks." I hold on to the airplane tickets. "And don't worry, I won't."

We continues to walk to our next class while I feel like an awkward third-wheeler because the two won't stop being lovey dovey.  This is what happens when you only have one friend and she is dating someone.... I need more friends.

"I'll see you guys later." I said before walking to a different hall.

"Bye, Minhee!" The two ball of sunshine wave at me.

I took out a piece of chocolate from my pockets and unwrap the outside layer. My period ends today, but why am I still craving for more sweets?

"You're not going to share that?" A cheerful voice asks me. Umh...no?

I turn to my right, where the voice came from. IT'S MINHYUN!!

"That was my last one... You want me to buy you some?!" I clear my throats. Should I spit this out and give it to him?

"I was just kidding, Minseo." He chuckles, showing his perfect set of teeth.

"Woh! He's so handsome!" A few girls commented when we're passing by and I immediately send them a glare which shut them up.

"Oh you're going to the trip, too?" He asked, looking at the airplane ticket in my hand.

"Yeah, I heard you're going too, right?" You're the whole purpose why I'm going so don't you dare say no.

"Um" He nodded, "I didn't want to at first but Kyungmin insist that I have to go." Thank you Kyungmin, I appreciate that.

"We should hang out together when we're there!" Minhyun suggested. HELL YES!

"Sure!" I answered. This is going to be the best trip of my life.

"Minseo, that was a great conversation but I gotta go now." What? Already?

"Bye Minhyun!" I wave as he runs to his basketball mates in the court.

Wait......in the court? What am I doing here? Aigoo! I was too busy admiring his fine ass that I followed him to the field. Oh man, I hope I'm not late to class....... but if I'm late then that was worth it!

3RD PERSON's POV

"Wow, I've never seen a masterpiece like this." Jin said, look at his phone as if he was mesmerize by it.

"What is it?" Minseo ask out of curiosity.

"Here." Jin turn his phone around for everyone to see.

Suga roll his eyes instantly and look away.

"Oh." That was all that come out of Minseo's mouth when she saw that Jin was talking about his own selca.

"Ignore that hyung, he always does that from time to time" Jungkook whispered.