Gravity Falls

Mabel's POV:

"What?" Dipper asked in disbelief. "Our Great Uncle..."

"Gruncle." I interrupted.

"Whatever." he said. "Anyway, he turned his house into a tourist attraction?"

I looked at the yellow sign then at the building.

"I guess so." I answered.

"This doesn't make any sense!"

Dipper started to freak out so I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Let's just go inside and see if our Gruncle can explain all this to us." I said.

"Alright, I guess." he answered.

Dipper's POV:

As me and Mabel headed toward the 'Mystery Shack', two adults walked past us.

"They're adorable." one said.

"I know, especially the small boy." the other replied.

I'm not adorable. I thought.

Just after they were far away, something irritated my nose. I think of the adults were wearing perfume. Then I sneezed.

"Aww!" said Mabel. "You sneeze like a kitten."

I rolled my eyes at her and we opened the entrance door. The whiff of warm air hit me like a dart. The door shut and an old, well dressed man in a fez, jumped at us out of nowhere.

"Welcome to a world of Mystery!" he said.

I got right to the point.

"Hi." I said. "Are you Stan Pines?"

He stared at me with his small eyes.

"Who's asking?" he spat.

"What he means to say is..." Mabel said moving in front of me. "If you are our Gruncle Stan, that means we're your niece and nephew."

He laughed.

"What's your name, kid?" he asked.

"Mabel Pines and this is my twin brother, Dipper Pines." she said pointing at me.

All I could do was wave nervously.

Stan's POV:

I stared at the two kids and pulled out my wallet. I think I might have actually seen these two before. I looked through the flaps with baby pictures from past times and found a boy and a girl, both with brown hair and they were hugging. I smiled. Man, I haven't been this happy in 30 years.

"Kids?" I finally said. "Is that really you?"

The kids looked at each other and then back at me. They held their arms out and I kneeled down and did the same. They ran toward me and gave me a hug. Those two were still just as cute as I remember.