Changes

Bipper's POV:

This whole 'remember who you are' scam was getting on my last nerve. Shooting Star was being more annoying than anyone I've encountered and tortured. I was very glad when she turned around and put herself in a corner.

Giving yourself a time out? I thought. Great idea Shooting Star.

Soon, Bill and I will rule Gravity Falls and no one with be...

"I bet you don't even remember our 5th birthday party." I heard Shooting Star mumble.

My mind suddenly froze.

Memory (Dipper's POV):

One of the dark, wooded doors opened, revealing a memory.

It was me and Mabel's 5th birthday party. When all our friends came over and Mabel dug her face right into her slice of cake. She leaned up from it, showing everyone her colourful, sprinkled face.

I laughed a little when I saw what happened next.

As I was helping Mabel wipe off the icing from her face, she rubbed some of it off her with her finger and placed it on my nose. We both laughed at each other.

When the door closed, I was in tears... tears of joy. That was the time me and Mabel really bonded as siblings. I wiped away my tears and jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Relax Pinetree, it's just me."

Bipper's POV:

Bill. I thought. He erased my memories.

I wanted to yell, but kept my mouth shut. But why did this jerk me out of Bill's tricks? Wait, what did Bill day about my mindscape house?

Memory (Dipper's POV):

"Simple." Bill said. "This is where all your core memories of your childhood are stored. And some major ones too."

Bipper's POV:

So while my other memories had disappeared, my 5th birthday was just locked up. That moment was just waiting to be unlocked and Sh-... Mabel, was the key. This is crazy unbelievable.

I walked over to the crying girl and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Just get it over with, Bipper." Mabel said. "I don't deserve to be here... not without Dipper."

I shed a tear, knowing she cares so much for me. I took a deep breath and...

Dipper(he's back)'s POV:

"Mabel?" I said through tears.

I felt my hand fall off her shoulder, though I couldn't see at all. I took my hands and stuffed them into my vest pockets. I just remembered who I was and now Mabel was never going to forgive me.

"Why did I ever make that deal?" I asked aloud to myself. "I'm so stupid!"

"No you're not, Dipper."

I was suddenly pulled into a hug by Mabel. She was crying into my shoulder and I did the same.

I should've never found that journal. I thought. If I never followed that noise and went into the woods, none of this would've happened. It's all my fault.

At least I have Mabel. She can help me stop Bill. Wait... the journal, that's it! I pushed Mabel out of the hug and reached into my vest. Oh no! The journal was gone! Where did it...

"Looking for this?" Mabel asked me, holding the very familiar, worn down journal, with a 6 fingered gold hand and a 3 on it.

"Mabel!" I playfully yelled at her.

She handed my the book and I quickly flipped to the pages about Bill Cipher. Frantically reading through all the writing, there was nothing saying how to stop him.

"There's nothing here! Argh!" I yelled in frustration.

Mabel was goofing off behind me, like always.

"Hey look!" Mabel said as she came to me with a long, handheld light. She put it close to her mouth and turned it on. "My teeth glow in the dark!"

I rolled my eyes at her and at the corner of my eye, I saw that the journal has glowing white paint on it. Then it suddenly it all made sense.

"Mabel! That's a blacklight!" I said, excitedly. "Give it to me!"

Mabel held out her hand and I snatched the light out of it. I held it over the journal and gasped. This whole book was also written in invisible ink! And from what the writing said, there is a way to stop Bill. It read:

After full investigation, I have invented a way to get rid of Bill. Or at least trap him in the Nightmare Realm. It is called Experiment 618, a huge plasma gun that will disintegrate Bill on the spot. But I know for certain that this weapon will not get rid of him for good, so be warned.

Experiment 618, that was our ticket out of this madness. But where would it be? Boom! That's it!

"Mabel!" I said, turning off the blacklight and closing the book. I put them both into my vest.

"What, bro bro?" she asked.

"We need to find Stan!"