Come Back Dipper

Mabel's POV:

You know that old saying, 'Actions speak louder than words'? Well, that's not me. I prefer to show myself using my mouth. My plan to save Dipper from Bill's madness, was to remind him of all our fun memories as kids. This has to work or else I will lose my closest best friend... probably forever.

"Ok, let's see. How about our first trick-or-treating, Halloween of 2004..."

Memory (third person):

At only 3 years old, young Dipper and Mabel Pines were excited for another year of fun dress-up costumes. Little did they know that Mrs. Pines was planning something unexpected.

"Hey you two." she said, approaching the the twins. "Who's ready to get costumes for Halloween?"

Is was at the word 'costumes' that the twins jumped for joy.

"Yay! Costumes!" Mabel screamed excitedly.

Soon, Dipper joined in the chant.

"Costumes, costumes, costumes!"

The 3 family members hopped into the car and drove to the huge Halloween store. Once in the building, the siblings wanted to run every which way. Mrs. Pines made sure they stayed with her.

"Just because you guys can fully walk, doesn't mean you can just run off by yourselves."

Dipper crossed his arms and Mabel stuck out her tongue.

"To the costume aisle!" The siblings said.

Mrs. Pines and the twins made their way to the aisle with a mile long hall filled with many varieties of costumes. Mabel wanted for them to be butterflies. Dipper wanted zombies. But when they reached the end of the long hallway, the twins made goo-goo eyes at two cute bunny costumes, exactly their size.

"I want that!" Dipper said, pointing to the costume.

"Me too! Me too!" Mabel agreed.

__________________________

It was finally nighttime and the twins were all dressed in their bunny costumes. Mrs. Pines decided it was time to tell her children the news.

"Hey. Guess what?" she asked.

"What?"

"This year I planned a special treat for you two."

"Tell us, tell us!" The twins chanted.

"This year I'm taking you trick-or-treating. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Dipper and Mabel looked at each other then back at their mother.

"Yes!"

_______________________

Once back from an hour and a half of collecting candy, the 3 Pines had a total of 100 pieces of candy, after visiting 53 houses.

"That was awesome!" Dipper said, happily.

"Glad you had fun." Mrs. Pines said. "Ok, you two get into your pajamas and you can have 3 pieces of candy each."

The siblings automatically ran to their rooms, got into their PJ's, had their candy and got everything ready for bed. Mrs. Pines went into each of the twins rooms and kissed them goodnight.

Dipper and Mabel easily drifted off to sleep, with happy thoughts of their new experience.

Mabel's POV:

I was tearing up with happiness, but Bipper was rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Are you serious?" I yelled at him. "That was one of the greatest moments of my life and all you do is roll your eyes? Argh!"

I had to be honest, this wasn't even close to the normal sibling hatred. I hate to say this, but I don't think I'm seeing Dipper as my twin brother anymore mostly from the way he treats me. It's very heart breaking but...

"Seriously Shooting Star, do you always have to think too yourself?" Bipper said, interrupting my thoughts.

That crossed the line.

"My name is Mabel! You need to remember who you are! Please Dipper, listen to me!"

I was starting to cry and Bipper, obviously, was enjoying my pain.

"Give it up, Shooting Star." Bipper started. "Bill and I have won. Just let it go."

"No! I won't 'let it go'! If you were my brother, you would know that I never give up! I'm always trying to find the positive solution and you are just ruining it for me!"

I was crying harder now, but I didn't care. Dipper needs to remember and I will never stop trying.

"You need to remember. What about Father's day? Um... Valentine's day... or the Christmas when you got that new mystery book?"

My cheeks were wet from all my tears. I turned away from Bipper and sat in a corner.

"I bet you don't even remember our 5th birthday party." I mumbled. "The most heart melting, childhood memory ever. That day was super special and now I'll have no one to remember it with."

I started crying again knowing Bill was right all along.

Turns out I'm ending up alone, Bill. I thought. Just like you said.

Suddenly, after about 5 minutes maybe, a shadow approached me and  I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Just give it over with, Bipper." I said, still facing the wall. "I don't deserve to be here... not without Dipper."

I closed my eyes and put my head down to my knees.

Stop trying Mabel. He's never coming back.

"Mabel?"