Experiment 618

Stan's POV:

So far I've been busy trying to avoid getting killed by this weirdness. These giant eyeball bat things were trying to attack me and turn me into stone. That was new, that never happened with me and Stanford. Bill was right, he did get stronger in that 30 year span.

I heard muffled noises behind me and fumbled the gun in my hands. Once in full control, I pointed my weapon at...

"Kids?" I said, shocked.

"Gruncle Stan!"

The two kids ran for a hug but I pushed away 'Dipper' and aimed my rifle on his head.

"Get out of here!" I yelled at him. "I know what you're up to!"

Starting to pull the trigger, Mabel ran to me and pushed the weapon upwards. The next thing I knew, one of those bats fell to the ground... dead.

"Oh... that can't be good." I said.

Mabel angrily stepped on my foot.

"Oh! Mabel!"

"You almost shot Dipper, Stan! What the heck?"

"I-I just thought..."

"Guys, guys." Dipper interrupted. "It's ok... I deserved it."

Mabel stepped forward about an inch from her twin.

"No you don't, Dipper." she said. "Just remember... it wasn't you."

"It wasn't me." he repeated. "Also we might want to hide."

Mabel and I were both confused until we realised that about 50 eyeball bats flying in our direction.

"Kids!"

I pushed them into an alley.

"Run!"

Mabel's POV:

"Run!"

Gruncle Stan had just shoved me and Dipper into a dark alley. We watched in horror as our Gruncle was turned into stone and taken away.

"Stan!" Dipper shouted.

But it was too late... Gruncle Stan was gone. Dipper and I are going to have to find this Experiment 618 by ourselves.

What fun.

Dipper's POV:

I hate to say this, but even though Stan is gone, we have to keep moving.

"Come on." I said, grasping Mabel's shoulder. "I think I know where to find Experiment 618."

____________________________

Ah yes, the vending machine. I was not happy to be back here, remembering what Bill and I did with Mabel and Stan. But desperate times call for desperate measures they say.

I punched the code into the machine and it opened. Mabel and I ran down the stairs and into the underground lab.

"Does it say where this thing is in the journal?" Mabel asked.

I was already way ahead of her, but the journal said nothing. It didn't even show anything under the blacklight.

"No." I finally said.

I turned back to the journal for about 10 seconds, then cringed when a loud crashing sound was heard.

Mabel! I screamed in my head.

"Hey look Dipper, I found..." Mabel started, then looked back at a black case. "Oh wait, never mind. This says Experiment 819."

I rolled my eyes, then froze.

"Wait... 819?" I asked, going over to her.

"Yeah."

"Mabel?" I ripped off the plastic tab from the case and held it in front of her. "Did you ever think it could be..." I flipped the tag upsidedown... well technically, right side up. "Upsidedown?"

Mabel looked flushed and held onto her arm.

"Oops." she giggled.

I opened the big, black case and it revealed a huge, black electro gun with blue lines running everywhere. It was a cylinder shape with a triangle shaped guide.

Wow, Bill. I thought. You are done for.

____________________________

Mabel and I arrived at the area where I remember Bill last seen. And might I say, I could barely recognize the town. It wasn't nearly as calm as it was before. My regret was growing stronger by every second that passed.

If I never found that journal, I wouldn't have questioned everything. Bill wouldn't have found me and I would've never made a deal, never become a demon or treat everyone I cared about like nothing.

I didn't notice myself crying until Mabel got my attention.

"Hey bro bro?" she asked. "Are you ok?"

I cleared my eyes of tears and faced Mabel.

"I-I'm fine. Let's go."

Bill's POV:

Ah, chaos. Isn't it beautiful? This take over is way better than last time. Plus, now with Stanley gone and Shooting Star being occupied with Pinetree, this world will soon be mine.

With my minions finding everyone in Gravity Falls, I decided to take the time to relax. Everything was going exactly according to...

"Hey Bill!"

"What?!"