Taken

Bill's POV:

I was happy that my plan had worked. Now that Pinetree was with me, taking over Gravity Falls would be a snitch. The more power the better. With Shooting Star and Stanley's capture, we are so much closer to full potential. The cages I trapped them in are no ordinary cages... they were cursed. Soon all their energy will be mine and Pinetree's.

Gravity Falls... Prepare to get weird!

Stan's POV:

I woke up, only to be trapped high above the ground. I was still tired, but how can I? I just woke up.

My trap... it seems familiar, like I've been in this thing before.

Just as I thought. When I took a closer look at the bars of the cage, they were sparkled yellow. I groaned.

Classic Cipher.

But trapping me the same way? Rookie mistake.

"Well, well, well. Looks like Stanley isn't a dumb old man anymore." Bill said, appearing out of nowhere.

"What did you do to my nephew, you demon triangle?" I shouted at him.

"You're blaming me? You're joking right? Honestly Stanley, Pinetree was the one who did it. I didn't do this... he did it to himself!"

I am 100% positive I will stop Bill and save Dipper. Bill tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey, don't let what you did last time get to you." he whispered. "I'm way stronger than I was 30 years ago, Stanley."

Then he disappeared. By then I only had one thing on my mind...

Saving Dipper.

Mabel's POV:

I had stopped crying by the time I was lifted off the ground in this stupid cage. I hate Bill so much! First he takes away Dipper and turns him against me, then he separates me from my Gruncle too? I just wish I was back at the Mystery Shack, with Dipper by my side and that everything was normal. I wish Dipper never found that book! He was so stupid! Now... now he's gone.

"Aww... is Shooting Star having a meltdown?" I heard Bill taunt.

"Leave me alone you stupid triangle! You don't know anything!"

Bill then appeared right in front of my and scared me to death.

"Bill!" I screamed.

"Don't get spoiled with me, kid. I know everything. I even know what number you're thinking of."

"Yeah right. No one can guess what my number is."

"-8?"

I hesitated.

"Uh... no."

"Liar."

I hate you. I thought.

Bill reached his black hand into the cage and grabbed my neck.

"Don't make me choke you again, Shooting Star!" he said. "Pinetree's with me now, got it?"

He let go and brushed off his hands.

"Besides, I need you alive for my big plans."

"I know, you and 'Bipper' are going to take over Gravity Falls." I interrupted.

"Hmm... I guess I should tell both of you, huh?"

Then something weird happened. For a split second I saw that Bill had some... fear in his eye. Then the cage floated to the ground along with Bill.

"It does give me another reason to get rid of you."

I gasped.