The Truth

Bill's POV:

I finally knew it was best if I told those two the whole story. Might as well since they're going to die anyways. I brought down Shooting Star's cage, along with Stanley's and opened both. Stanley, obviously, crawled out but the girl stayed put. She refused to move. I snapped my fingers and the cage disintegrated, with her still not moving a muscle.

Pinetree appeared and floated over to her. About time he knocked some sense into her. I was very happy to see Pinetree tortur... wait... he's... no! He was... comforting her? I've had enough, it was time.

"Pinetree! Over here, now!" I shouted.

He obeyed and walked over to me. I ignored his 'action' because it didn't matter now.

"Alright meat sacks, it's time you learned the truth. My plan to take over Gravity Falls was clear, right? Good. Let the story begin.

"It all started back at home, alone, trying to form the perfect plan. Then Pinetree and Shooting Star showed up, giving me an idea. So when Pinetree found the journal, I decided that it would be him to be my target. So we made a deal and he agreed to be my little 'helper' with my plan. When we shook hands a pulse injected demonous power into Pinetree, causing him to become a demon. We entered his mindscape and I broke his mind, now it's mine for the taking to fill his end of the deal. Soon enough I'll fill mine.

"Now we're here and Pinetree's having fun learning the ways of yours truly. Soon Gravity Falls and the world will be mine! Hahahaha!"

I finish my story and Stanley has this horrified expression.

"Kid, what were you thinking?" he asked Pinetree.

He crossed his arms and frowned.

"I want to know who wrote the journal and Bill was the only one willing to help!"

"He has a point, Pines." I said.

"Shut it demon!" he replied, angrily.

I snapped my fingers and Stanley was back in his cage, rising up to the sky.

"I want to deal with Shooting Star!" Pinetree said.

"Alright. Just don't do what you did before!" I warned.

"Isn't it obvious Bill? It was an act, to get her calmed down. Trust me."

He then went over to Shooting Star and put his fingers to her temples. He slowly faded and the girl passed out.

Wow. I thought. Just... wow!