Reverse

Unknown POV:

My glassed eyes showed no fear. My long, black coat hid me from those beasts and my electro gun was my only defense. My team was gone, probably banished in another dimension. It was just me... alone.

Suddenly a white light burst behind me.

More of his minions! I thought.

I quickly turned around and brought out my gun, ready to shoot. Until what came out of the spiral, want what I thought.

Stanley!

Stan's POV:

We were pushed out of the light to a war zone. Literally, it was chaos here. I stood up to face a man in a black coat. He was the same height as me, same square shape and... wore glasses.

"Where are we Gruncle Stan?" Mabel asked, pulling on my suit. "And who's that?"

I looked at the man and then back at Mabel.

"Stay here youth." I heard him say and he pulled me from her.

When we were a far enough distance away, he stopped and took off his hips, revealing...

"Stanford?" I whispered.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Stanley." he said, breaking the hug. "I-I thought I'd never see you again."

I punched Ford in the arm.

"Never say that!"

"How did you get here?"

I hesitated and Ford fixed his glasses.

"He didn't." Ford said, shocked.

"He did." I corrected.

"Don't worry Stanley. I'll help you and your friend get out of here."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I turned to face Mabel and waved her over. She ran to me and we followed Ford to a secret cave.

"I've been studying the magic ways for years." he said. "And I think there's a way for us humans to create a portal to other dimensions."

Mabel was clearly, very interested.

"That's so cool!" she said to Stanford. "Does that mean me and Gruncle Stan can get home and stop Bill?"

"Yes indeed, little girl. Yes indeed."

Mabel's POV:

This weird person... was he really saying there was a way to get home?

I was so excited, I actually forgot to introduce myself. I held out my hand.

"Hi! I'm Mabel."

The man did the same.

"Stanford. Nice to meet you Mabel." he said.

He then hooks a machine to my head.

"What is this?" I asked. "And why is it so heavy?"

Stanford ignored my questions and put his black gloved hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Mabel. This is perfectly safe." he said. "Stanley, you're next."

He pulled the big metal helmet of me and put it on Gruncle Stan.

"This will just make sure you both make it out safely." Ford said.

"What about you?" I asked, confused.

If this could get me and Stan home, couldn't we bring Ford with us?

"I'm sorry Mabel, but I am needed here. If I wasn't here, this dimension would be pitch, black darkness for miles. People that believe, can make anything happen."

Maybe he's right. If I believe in myself, I could save Dipper and Gravity Falls.

"Alright Ford." I said. "I'm ready to go home."

Stan's POV:

As Ford lifted the strange, nerdy, metal machine off my head, I felt a small, cold hand touch mine. I looked down to Mabel.

"Do you think this is going to work?" she asked me, worried.

"This guy's a scientific, know-it-all genius. I think he can handle a small child and an old man." I laughed.

Mabel giggled as well. I glance over to Ford to see him pulling levers and pushing buttons, but seemed confident.

"And... now!" Stanford shouted, pulling a huge lever that sent out a giant, electrical spark.

Suddenly, colourful spiral appeared. It looked just like the one Bill forced me and Mabel into.

"Wait here Mabel." I said, letting go of her hand.

"Ok."

I walked to Ford and took ahold of his shoulder.

"I have to tell you something."