Bill Cipher

Bill's POV:

I saw the boy terrified, like he was losing his mind. I laughed at the sight and he turned around and looked at me. I saw his hat.

Pinetree, I like it.

"Hey, kid!" I said.

He had the most scarce look on his face. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"W-Who are you?" Pinetree asked.

"Name's Bill, nice to meet you."

I tipped my hat at him friendly. Pinetree looked at his journal and I sneaked up behind him.

"You're that guy." he said.

"Of course I am! Who else would I be?"

He turned around and toppled over his own feet.

"Hahahaha! You're very persistent, Pinetree."

Dipper's POV:

I had fallen on the floor not believing my eyes. It was him, that was Bill Cipher. I couldn't tell if this was a dream or not but I saw him, in my room. I was breathing so hard I thought I was going to die. Bill lend one of his skinny, black hands out to help me up.

"Let me help you there, Pinetree." he said.

I thanked him, but I was confused about the 'Pinetree' thing.

"Why do you..."

Bill stopped me before I could finish and pointed to his hat. I touched my head and then it hit me. The hat that Mabel gave me had a Pine tree on it. But I wanted him to know my actual name. I cleared my throat.

"Actually, my name's not Pinetree, it's..."

"Relax Dipper, I already know who you are." Bill said, sitting on my bed. "One thing you need to know, kid, I know lots of things."

Then I realized Bill was in my room, I can show Mabel to prove to her I'm not crazy!

"You, uh, you stay here. I'm going to get Mabel so..."

"No bother trying, PInetree." Bill said, stopping me.

"Why not?"

"I'm in your mind, kid, only you can see me. Besides, Shooting Star doesn't even believe I exist."

Bill had a point. I automatically assumed 'Shooting Star' was Mabel because I know she owns a sweater with a star on it. No matter how hard I tried to tell her that Bill was watching me, she thought I was crazy.

I looked back at Bill, noticing he was listening to my self conversation.

Bill's POV:

I liked this kid. He was very agreeable and was always unsure with himself. I moved on in to give him some confort, trying to give Pinetree someone he could trust.

"I understand your pain, Pinetree. And I can help you, you know." I said, resting my arm on his shoulder.

"R-Really?" Pinetree smiled but it faded suddenly. "But the book says do not summon at all cost."

"Correct. But you need someone you can trust, right? Shooting Star doesn't believe anything you say, does she?"

"No, I guess not."

It was finally time to move my plan forward.

"I'd like to make a deal with you, kid."