Twin Fights Are Normal... Right?

Bipper's POV:

Shooting Star's life were in my hands. That's technically what Bill left me with. And yes, I did acknowledge that I couldn't injure or kill Shooting Star and neither could she to me. Was there some sort of force or something? A spell! That must be it. I dropped the knife I was sharpening and flew over to Shooting Star.

"It was a spell, wasn't it?" I shouted. "What spell did Stanley use on you?"

She stared at me confused.

"Spell?"

"Yes! The one that makes me incapable of hurting you!"

"Oh, but that's no spell. It's our twinstinct."

"A what?"

"You are my twin brother and I am your twin sister. We have a very special connection and we are unable to hurt each other, no matter what."

I've had enough of this nonsense. I got rid of Shooting Star's cage and tossed her the grappling hook.

"Alright Shooting Star." I said. "It's the end of the line!"

Mabel's POV:

Seriously? Nothing. Did he not understand any of that? Sorry Dipper, but you are just pathetic. Even after all I said he still wants to fight me? Well you know what? Enough is enough! Bipper wants a fight? Then he's going to get one!

"Alright Bipper!" I shouted. "Hit me with your best shot!"

Bipper threw one of his fireballs, but lucky for me, it missed by a long shot. I laughed.

"Oh wait... you can't! Unlike you, I have an advantage."

"But you wouldn't hurt your own 'brother', would you?" Bipper asked.

"No, but I would gladly injure Bill."

And then I got him with my grappling hook.

Bipper's POV:

I was suddenly shot across the room by Shooting Star's grappling hook. I crashed hard against the cement wall and blacked out.

____________________________

I slowly open my eyes to see Shooting Star sitting in front of me. I wanted so bad to choke her to oblivion, but couldn't.

"You think tying me up will stop my plans?" I said to her.

She then told me something unexpected.

"I didn't."

I lifted my arms and she was right, I was unharmed just sitting in the chair across from her.

"I know I can't save you by fighting." Shooting Star stated. "But the one thing I know how to do, is talk. So... I'm going to reason with you."

I sighed.

Great. I thought. Just what I need.