Portal

Mabel's POV:

There was a room behind the vending machine? And Gruncle Stan knew about this? What hasn't he told us?

I was pushed down the stairs and into a huge lab by Bipper.

"Cut it out, will you?" I told him. "I know your weakness."

He ignored my comment and shoved me into a room with an upsidedown Bill-shaped structure.

What is that? I asked myself. Gruncle Stan has some explaining to do.

I was then rammed in the back by Stan and he caught me before I fell.

"Stan! What the heck?"

"Sorry." he said. "Bill pushed me in."

"That's not what I'm talking about!"

I pointed to the strange structure.

"What is that?"

Stan's POV:

I knew I couldn't tell her yet. She has to wait.

"Calm down, Mabel." I said. "I will explain all this to you later."

"And when exactly is later, huh?" she asked, tearing up. "When are you going to tell me the truth, Stan?"

I decided to wait until this whole 'problem' passed so I could tell both kids.

"Mabel, I'll tell you this. I promise you that I will tell you and your brother everything once we save him."

She crossed her arms and faced away from me.

"Fine."

Mabel's POV:

"I promise you that I will tell you and your brother everything once we save him." Stan told me.

I was furious. But since I had a heart, I just gave him attitude.

"Fine." I said, facing away from him.

All of a sudden, I felt... well, didn't feel my hair. I looked up and the ceiling was so much closer to my head.

What the... What's happening. I thought.

I looked down and found my problem. I was floating! Everything in the room was. There was a bright light spilling from the triangle.

"Hold on to something!" I hear Gruncle Stan yell.

I wanted to, but I couldn't. As I was sucked closer and closer to the light, I grabbed onto Stan's leg and he accidentally let go of the pole he was holding onto.

"Ahhhhh!" we both screamed.

Then all we saw was white.