Confession

Mabel's POV:

Just 15 minutes after I walked back into the Shack, I heard a high pitched scream. I think Chloe's voice was stuck in my head. The scream got louder and louder then the front door suddenly swung open, revealing a very terrified Dipper. He ran up to my face and kept screaming in it. He stopped.

"Are you..."

"AHHHHHHH!" he screamed.

"Are you done?" I finally said.

I could see the fear in his eyes and I knew something was up.

"Dip, what's going on? What happened?"

He peeked over at Stan who was counting money. He hesitated.

"Let's go somewhere private." he said

He lead me to our room and I walked to my bed. He closed the door and locked it.

"Alright Dipper, spill the beans. What happened on your trip?" I asked, super concerned.

Dipper sat on his bed and took off his backpack. He unzipped it and pulled out a thick, red, torn up book. He placed his bag to the side and flipped over the book showing me a gold 6-fingered hand print on it.

"I was outside taking a picture of a goat, when it's eyes turned red and raced at me, chasing me into the woods." he said. "I was deep inside the forest when I stopped running. When I turned my head, it was gone. I sat down against a tree, but then I heard a noise coming from inside it. There was a button on the tree and I pushed it, revealing this."

I came over to his bed to get a closer look at the book.

"What's inside?" I asked.

"You would not believe this..." he replied. "This journal has creatures and beings that seem impossible to believe."

He opened the journal to show me all the things that were inside it. There were Gnomes, Bats, Zombies, a... Shape Shifter? But this really caught my eye.

"What's this?" I asked, pointing to a black triangle shaped thing with a top hat and a bow tie.

Dipper looked at the title of the page.

"It says his name is Bill Cipher." he answered, pointing to the writing on the page.

"He must be pretty bad."

"How?"

"It says do not summon at all costs."

Dipper's POV:

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was right. It was clearly written in bright, red pen. How have I not seen this before? Unless...

"Mabel, I think Bill is here right now, watching me." I said.

"Huh?" she asked, looking at me like I was crazy.

"I'm telling you, it all adds up. The first time I looked at this page, there were no warnings. And when I was in the woods, I heard strange noises that were high pitched and echoed. Heck, even on the way here, when I took a picture of some pine trees, I saw a triangle shape in it."

"Dipper, I want to believe you but..."

"I'll show you, here."

I grabbed my backpack and pulled out my camera. I flipped to the picture with the pine trees and showed Mabel.

"Right here." I said, pointing.

"Uh, Dipper?" Mabel said. "There's nothing there."

"What?"

I looked at the picture myself and gasped. The triangle was gone! I couldn't believe this, the picture was already taken, images can't just... disappear.

"I think you've been out for too long." said Mabel. "You should get some rest."

I stopped.

"Y-You don't... believe me?" I stuttered.

Mabel walked over to her bed and grabbed something from under her pillow. It was a blue and white hat with a Pine tree on the front.

"I found this on one of the shelves in Gruncle Stan's Shack and it reminded me of you." she said. "Here."

She plopped the hat on my head and went to the door.

"Get some rest, kay Dip?"

And Mabel walked out of the bedroom.

Maybe she's right. I thought.

"You know what? I think I agree as well."