What's Wrong Dipper?

Mabel's POV:

I left the kitchen after my 'Stancakes' and headed up to my room. The door was locked so I knocked.

"Go away!" a voice said from inside.

"Dipper." I said. "It's me, Mabel. Can I..."

Before I had time to finish, the door swung open and Dipper pulled me into the room. I almost fell over but I managed to keep my balance. Dipper closed the door and faced me with his finger over his mouth.

"Alright, Dipper." I whispered. "What's going on with you?"

He came toward me and we both sat on his bed.

"Ok, I admit. This has not been a good morning so far." Dipper said, rubbing his neck.

"Gruncle Stan told me about your little, uh, prank."

"I'm telling you, it wasn't me, or at least, I think it wasn't me."

"Uh what? But seriously Dipper, what's wrong?"

It looked like he was trying to sum up his problem, but I stopped him.

"How about you tell me what happened last night with Bill?" I said.

That seemed to make Dipper hesitate even more. It was like something really bad happened to him that he didn't want me to know.

"I don't exactly know how to tell you." Dipper said.

"Just tell me then."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

He hesitated, then finally started talking. He told me about how Bill scared me then made me laugh, but he assumed it was to make me trust him. I agreed. He told me about things that Bill made us do. I was zoned out for most of it, so what he said sounded like he was talking to me underwater. Dipper then tapped me on my shoulder because he was done talking.

"Now do you understand what happened last night?" he asked.

"Half." I answered.

"What?"

"I got only half of what you said."

"Alright, I'll round it all up as best as I can."

I made sure to listen this time.

"Ok Dipper, what is it?" I asked.

He then got this scared and worried look on his face. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"I think I'm turning into a demon."