Here We Go Again

Mabel's POV:

Bill looked at me with a wide eye, like he was shocked or something.

"A deal you say, Shooting Star?" he asked with crossed arms.

I nodded slowly and Bill sat on a floating, yellow chair that came out of nowhere.

"Alright. What exactly do you have in mind?"

I needed to get Dipper back, but I also knew that if I got him to do that, I would have to do something for Bill. I hate to do this and I'm sorry Gravity Falls.

"You have to give me my brother back." I started. "And in return... I'll allow you to..."

I took a deep breath.

"Take over Gravity Falls."

Bill made the chair disappear and floated down to me.

"Are you serious?" he asked. "You're willing to give up this whole town, just to get Pinetree back?"

I hesitated.

"Yes."

"I accept your deal, Shooting Star. And now... to shake on it."

Bill held out his hand and I flinched when the blue flames surrounded it. I slowly reached out my hand and shook Bill's.

Weird. I thought. It doesn't hurt.

"Ok Shooting Star, I'm going to bring you Pinetree and then I'll go do my thing. Alright?" Bill asked.

I nodded and Bill snapped his fingers. A small boy appeared in front of me and I knew this deal was a mistake. It was...

Bipper.

Bipper's POV:
*10 minutes earlier*

It has been about 4 days since Bill and I started this whole... 'Oddpocalypse' thing. So far it has been pretty fun. I've burned 20 buildings and trapped around 100 Gravity Falls citizens.

I walked up to a house and stood there, amazed. It was a house made of wood and the roof was like the outer liner of a barn. Too bad trees burn easily, this should be fun. I kicked open the door and was meet face to face, almost, with a girl. She was fairly tall with long, red hair and wore a green flannel shirt. She was kind of cute, but that's not why I'm here.

"Get out of my way, Red!" I shouted at her. "You're not needed here!"

Being surprisingly mature for her age, she stood up to me... or kneeled down to me I guess.

"Listen, Yellow Eyes! You get out of my house! Or else!" she said.

"Well you see, it won't be a house for long."

"What?"

I snapped my fingers and then she was handcuffed to a chair. I slapped duct tape to her mouth.

"Just in case you get any ideas, ok?"

As I was walking out of the girl's house, I heard her muffling something. Nothing I could understand because the stupid girl wasn't thinking. Wow, shocker. With just one fireball, the house burst into flames. In just seconds the whole building collapsed, with Wendy and her family inside.

It didn't matter to me, I had a job to do. But the 5 minute crush wasn't too bad though.

Well, time to invade another family.

All of a sudden I felt light, like a ghost and started to float. Then I disappeared and about 5 seconds later I was meet face to face, for sure this time with...

*present*

"Shooting Star?" I gasped. "How did you escape from the portal?"

She was just as furious as I was, only at Bill. I always enjoyed a good argument, so I let them have it while I listened.

"What the heck Bill!" Shooting Star yelled. "I wanted Dipper back and you gave me the complete opposite of what I said!"

Bill pointed to himself.

"I messed up? To be honest, your exact words were 'you have to give me my brother back'."

Shooting Star slapped her forehead.

"You obviously had to know what I meant, right?"

"Oh yeah, I totally did. But I have to do what you say so I did. So... here's your brother Shooting Star."

Shooting Star held up a grappling hook that she had and pointed it at Bill.

"I will kill you, Bill!" she shouted.

"You shoot me?"

Bill then grabbed my vest collar and held me in front of him.

"You shoot Pinetree as well!"

Was Shooting Star really going to do this? I mean, she wasn't able to hit me in her mindscape so she obviously can't do it in real life. Right?

As I suspected, the girl put down the grappling hook and got calm, I guess.

"Alright then." Bill said. "Pinetree, deal with Shooting Star."

I was then thrown at Shooting Star and we both fell, with me on top of her.

"I want her out of my life."

"Well jokes on you..." Shooting Star said as I was pushed off her. "Because you don't have one!"

"Uh huh, we'll see about that."

Bill flicked her forehead and she toppled backwards onto me.

"Hahahaha! Catch you on the flipside!" Bill said. "I have a town to raid!"

Then in a flash, he was gone. It was just me and Shooting Star...

Alone.