When First Comes To Worst

Bipper's POV:

I opened my eyes and I was blinded by bright, vibrant colors. I did it, I had successfully made it into Shooting Star's mind. But why is it coloured? Aren't mindscapes black and white? I spotted the girl about 10 feet away, on a bed. I teleported to the bed and shook her awake. Shooting Star woke up and screamed in terror.

"Where am I? Why am I here?" she asked, backing away slowly.

I did the same only forward.

"Welcome to your mindscape, Shooting Star." I said.

"My name is Mabel! You should know that Dipper!"

I had enough of 'Mabel's' nonsense, so I snapped my fingers and tape appeared across her mouth. Then I remembered that I could read minds, so that didn't help.

Dipper, this isn't you. Shooting Star thought. Bill's just using you, I know it. I'm your sister, Dip. You have to trust me.

"Trust you." I said. "Trust you? Did you ever think that I would trust the enemy? You're insane!"

No Dipper, you are. You have to listen...

"I'm done listening to you!"

I ripped the tape off her mouth and pushed Shooting Star to the ground. I pinned her down so she couldn't move. Then I formed a fireball in my hand and raised it.

"I'm going to get rid of you once and for all!" I confidently shouted.

But just an inch before the ball struck, I stopped. At that time I had two active emotions. Anger and...

Fear.

Mabel's POV:

I was pushed to the ground by Bipper and he pinned me down. I was unable to move at this point. Bipper made a ball of fire and aimed it at me.

"I'm going to get rid of you once and for all!" he said.

But then... he stopped, dazed in his thoughts. I managed to lift my legs and push him off me. He floated above the ground and started straight at me.

"You know Shooting Star, you can do anything you want here." Bipper said.

Anything? I thought.

I closed my eyes and a pink grappling hook appeared in my hands. I aimed it at him, ready to shoot until...

"Heck, you can even kill me! Right here, right now!"

That's when I stopped. I can't kill Dipper. He's my brother and I wouldn't do anything to hurt him. I dropped my grappling hook and held my hand in the air.

"Alright Bipper." I said, defeated. "You win. Kill me, I don't care."

He floated back down to the ground and walked over to me.

"Oh but why would I want to do that?" he said. "Bill needs you alive. What I did back there, was a threat."

Bipper smiled confidently but also... weakly. I looked into his eyes. Even though they were like Bill's, I could still see his emotions. I knew what was up.

"You're scared." I said, crossing my arms.

He then snapped his fingers and everything went black.

                               __________________________

I blinked a few times, but finally woke up. I sat up and looked down to Bipper, laying on the ground. I leaned close to his ear.

"You're scared, Dipper... I know it."

Stan's POV:

Being high off the ground was really annoying. At least I don't have a fear of heights. From what I could see, Mabel just woke up and was whispering something to her 'brother'. I don't really know what she said but I was suddenly floating to the forest floor. The cage disappeared and I was lifted to my feet by Bill.

"Come on Stanley." he said, letting go. "We're all going on a trip!"

The next thing I knew, all 4 of us were in my house by the vending machine.

Oh no. I thought.

"Oh no indeed." Bill said, reading my thoughts. "Go ahead Stanley... open it."

I hesitated. I didn't want to do this but Bill would probably kill me. I already knew which was worse, so I pushed the secret code into the key pad and the machine burst open. Bill forced me down the creaky, dusty stairs and Dipper forced Mabel.

We entered a lab with a metal door that lead to an upsidedown triangle with a hole in the middle. I know what's going to happen next and rest assure...

It's not going to look good.