Fantisy VS Reality

Mabel's POV:

The last thing I remembered was Bill flicking my forehead and falling backwards. I was either dead or unconscious. The worst part was when I started to get these weird visions.

There was one where me and Dipper were walking through the bright woods together, I was hopping over every log I saw. Dipper on the other hand, had the journal and was reading it.

"This book is so cool." he said. "I really want to know who the author is."

Once I jumped over another log, I heard nothing. I turned to look behind me and no one was there.

"Dipper?" I called out. "Where did you go?"

All of a sudden, the forest was gone and everything around me was pitch black. Turning around for what seemed like hours, I spored a small circle of light ahead in the distance. Ok, is this what dying looks like? Because I hate it!

The spot of light got larger and larger and then burst, causing my eyes to shut suddenly. I opened them back up to get a glimpse of... the Mystery Shack! Everything looked normal. The sun was shinning and there were no fires to be seen.

Feeling very safe, I ran into the Shack.

"Gruncle Stan! Dipper!" I shouted.

Nothing.

I tried again...

Still no return.

I walked through the living room, but Gruncle Stan wasn't in his chair and the TV was off. Odd.

I went up the stairs to my bedroom, hoping Dipper was sitting on his bed, chewing on pens while reading his journal. That image in my mind was so calming and safe, but once I opened the door, the room was empty. What I saw instead was his Pine tree hat, his camera and a note.

I picked up the note but was unable to understand what it meant.

'WKLV LV DOO D GUHDP, VKRWWLQJ VWDU. MXVW DQ LOOXVLRQ. -ELOO'

That's what I saw on the paper, nothing else. Next the camera.

I turned it on and went through the pictures. All the photos seemed to have a triangle shadow in it. Seriously... every single one.

I suddenly felt something behind me. Hold on... not something, someone and not just one either. I spun around and there was a group of people with... oh man. Then the demon appeared and I recognized every one of those people. There was Dipper, Stan and... my parents. And Bill had control of then all!

'What have you done with my family, Bill?' I wanted to scream, but couldn't. I was unable to speak.

"It's the end of the line, Shooting Star!" Bill said.

All four people then came toward me and tied me up. Then they formed a circle around me, with Bill floating above. They all made fireballs and threw then at me.

                                ___________________________

"No!" I screamed when I woke up.

I was surrounded by Gravity Falls townfolk, Gruncle Stan and... Dipper! Oh my god, oh my god! Dipper was saved and alive! This was so amazing! I looked at Stan.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"About a day or so." he answered. "But everything is alright."

I was lifted to my feet by Dipper and I happily tackled him into a hug.

"Dipper! Oh my god! I thought I would lose you forever, but your ok!"

At that moment I felt a burning sensation on my hand. I held it up and there was a message written on it.

'Fantasy vs Reality' it said.

I froze, eyes widened.

This... This isn't real. I thought.

I then pushed 'Dipper' away and ran for my life.

"Wake up!" I shouted to myself. "Wake up!"

I reached the edge of town and it was literally, an edge. As in if I didn't stop soon enough, I would had fallen to my death. Wait... this is a dream. If I jump and fall, I would wake up for real. It was worth a shot.

So I did. I leaped off the cliff and closed my eyes, hoping not to die.

                               ___________________________

I bolted awake and got my head off the ceiling. Wait a minute... ceiling? I pounded above me and heard a bang. Yeah, I was definitely back and in another trap. Perfect. I saw Bipper thorough the bars and he was sharpening knives. My life...

Were in his hands.