My Name Is Bipper

Mabel's POV:

I was really shocked to see what was going on. Dipper was turning into a demon and was working with Bill.

"So that's why he ran away." I said.

"Because he didn't want us to know he was secretly working with a Dorito?" Gruncle Stan smirked.

"No... well yes, but no. I guess he didn't want me to see this."

We spied on Dipper as he was doing his, uh... thing. He was laughing evil like and was making fire with his hands.

Is Dipper going to be like this forever? I asked myself.

All of a sudden, I was falling to the dirt and Gruncle Stan was gone.

"Gruncle Stan?" I shouted.

"No bother trying, Shooting Star!"

I glanced above me to see... Dipper? He looked exactly like Bill except with two eyes and was an actual person. And he called me by my 'nickname' that Bill calls me.

"Dipper? W-What's going on with you?" I asked, slowly getting up.

Dipper then held me by my sweater collar and brought me close to him.

"My name... is Bipper!"

Dipper(now Bipper)'s POV:
*day before*

I woke up at around noon it looked like. I couldn't remember really what happened in my mindscape with Bill but I knew for sure that he could be trusted. I was alone in the woods, Bill nowhere to be seen. On the ground was a journal, opened to the page about Bill.

"Go ahead Pinetree." Bill said in my mind.

Since Bill was my person or... demon of trust, I read the incantation that summons him. I read the final word, smiling afterwards and a cyan colored light blinded me. I was forced to look away, not afraid of Bill's evil laughter. It was done...

Bill was now real.

*present*

I was training with Bill deep in the forest, when I heard the rustling of leaves. I got Bill's attention.

"Do you think they found us?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, definitely." he said, confidently. "I'll deal with the old man there and you get the girl."

"On it."

I was surprisingly, afraid, this was my first time encountering the enemy. I took a deep breath and came forward to the blue braced girl. Shooting Star, Bill said her name was and I was convinced. I stood above her, crossing my arms and smiling. She looked up at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Dipper?" she asked, standing up. "What's going on with you?"

I knew it would be better for me if I gave her a true explanation... after pain. I grabbed her baby blue sweater and pulled her closer to me.

"My name... is Bipper!" I said with gritted teeth.

With my free hand, I held it up and a blue flame formed on it. Shooting Star's arm was in plain sight, so I squeezed her small, delicate arm, burning her. She yelped in pain and I laugh... pain is hilarious!

I dropped her back to the ground and Shooting Star grabbed her arm. I looked at the girl again and aside from her headband, braces and blush she looked... just like me. Like a twin. But this is the first time I've met her... I think.

Bill appeared behind me and I jumped, for once.

"Good job, Pinetree." he said. "I see you have her quite a burn."

Bill snapped his fingers and a cage appeared. I knew what I needed to do. I used my powers to levitate Shooting Star into the cage. She didn't flinch, but when the door shut, she was crying. I walked to the cage.

"I'm glad you found me, Shooting Star." I said. "I thought of you as a threat but you're weaker than I expected. Bill and I are going to take over Gravity Falls and there's nothing you can do!"

And I walked away.