Betrayed

Dipper's POV:

I can't believe I found this out now! After I made that deal! I finally gave myself time to fully read about Bill and turns out he is a liar... and a snappy dresser apparently. Bill told me to go to the forest tomorrow night. I didn't want to go, but Bill seems really unstable and I think he would haunt me for the rest of my life. So I'm still going, no matter what. I'll tell him straight off myself. It was 4:00pm so I put down the journal and went downstairs to talk to Mabel. The book said to trust no one, but Mabel's my sister, I can trust her.

"Hey Mabel." I said, slowly.

"Hey bro bro, I see you kept that hat on."

"Yeah, I really liked the... Pine tree on it."

"Dipper, is something wrong?" she asked, pushing me to the kitchen table.

I wanted to tell her what horrible mistake I've made, but I knew she wouldn't believe me.

"Uh, it's nothing." I answered.

"Is it about that book?" Mabel asked.

"Yeah, but you don't believe the stuff in it exists."

She looked at me with her bright green eyes.

"Look Dipper, I've been thinking."

"About?"

"The page about Bill Cipher and I think..."

"That I'm crazy and I shouldn't believe in stuff like that." I interrupted.

"Let me finish. Anyway, I'm starting to think you're right about him existing."

Did I hear right? Did she just say she believed me?

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, actually right after I left you upstairs." she started. "I heard whispers in my ear like someone was talking to me."

"What did the voice say?"

"Something that sounded like gibberish."

"Just like me."

This was really weird, why would Bill be watching me and Mabel? I know that we're twins but still. What do we have that Bill would want? At least now she believes me, so I can tell her about my deal with Bill.

"Um, Mabel? I have to tell you something.

Mabel's POV:

"What happened?" I asked.

I obviously knew that something bad happened to Dipper. But I wanted to know for sure.

"I kind of, sort of, maybe... made a deal with Bill."

"What? Dipper! It told you not to summon at all cost!"

I got really mad at him for not listening to the journal.

"I didn't." he said, trying to calm me down. "He just... came into my thoughts, I didn't do anything. Bill came just seconds after you left."

I was confused.

"But, right after I left, I heard the whispers in my head."

"What? How? You don't think he..."

"Could have..."

"Stopped time?"

We said that at the same time so I quickly said "jinx". He gave this angry face at me and I quietly chuckled to myself.

"Mabel! Be serious! It seems that Bill stopped time so he could talk and make a deal with me." Dipper said. "And then started time again to make those whispers in your ear."